The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As a Primed Chamber owner I think it time for it to become available for all players.

Genomega

First off I do own it for those wondering 

65D76CFF687E45B148274772DE91FC8F1EB825A0

After much thinking over the course of this week I think it time for Primed chamber to make its comeback. I just do not think having a mod like Primed chamber that only about 100-115 players have which include those who have quit, been banned, and still play is good for the game. Another thing is that it is just too freaking expensive to get your hands on one if you are a collector. I got mind by trading, and I payed 42,000 plat, now how I got this plat is a combination of Prime access over the Course of 2 years in support of DE and trading platinum in the trading chat for Prime parts and mods and other items in the game. The mod right now goes for 35k-60k ish if I had to guess, really haven't done much trading since I got the mod. Now for those who spent alot of hours back in the day grinding the original event (The one with Snipetron Vandal) those players should be given a special version of Primed chamber just to show that its an original. I think the Primed chambers that were obtain via the Informant Event  NOT BY TRANSMUTATION should remain a Rare mod with 3 ranks while the Primed chamber that all players will be able to obtain will be a Legendary mod with 3 ranks, And if you own the original Primed chamber they cannot be stacked. Honestly this is just a suggestion, I wouldn't mind if they just release the mod as it, a rare rank 3 mod. Leave your thoughts below.

Edited by --rrGenomega--

Just now, JRMC said:

It's quite comical to see players without it suggest a comeback of this mod for all players and they immediately get bashed on for supposedly demanding or not being able to get everything they want.

I do own the mod. Or did I read that wrong.

3 minutes ago, Lichcontract said:

You a good guy. They did say that everything except founders stuff would come back at some point so I'm just hoping then have "plans" for quest redoes :P

seeing how Warframe lately works,im sure that even the "founders stuff" will come back,..........if a big amount of players will start bawling

Just now, --rrGenomega-- said:

I do own the mod. Or did I read that wrong.

I'm not talking about you. I'm saying other players who want to see this mod available yet again are despised for doing so. Various topics surfaced about this and they are usually controversial.

Just now, JRMC said:

I'm not talking about you. I'm saying other players who want to see this mod available yet again are despised for doing so. Various topics surfaced about this and they are usually controversial.

Ah alright thanks for clearing that up.

Doesn't really strengthen or weaken your point whether you own it or not. The statistical exclusivity needs to go, true, but there's ways to do it without making PC available for everyone. If Primed Charged Chamber was released, had identical stats to PC but the game disallowed players from slotting both, you'd end up with the same level of availability while allowing the players that have PC to keep the mod as a memento.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

Just now, JRMC said:

It seems that most of the time you won't get bashed on if you own the item(s).

Just now, TheKurtiStryke said:

seeing how Warframe lately works,im sure that even the "founders stuff" will come back,..........if a big amount of players will start bawling

Nah that'd be digging their grave. I'm a U7 guy and been with DE hella time but if they did that it's a kick in the teeth to the founders and no amount of name displaying on the starchart or relays would be enough.

Just now, Lichcontract said:

Nah that'd be digging their grave. I'm a U7 guy and been with DE hella time but if they did that it's a kick in the teeth to the founders and no amount of name displaying on the starchart or relays would be enough.

Founders did save the company, no reason what so ever for Founder stuff to return.

4 minutes ago, Lichcontract said:

i hop de wouldn't simply because if they did bring back founders stuff, its a legality thing so no, i don't think that will ever happen, the reason why its a legal reason is because founders were promised gear nobody else could obtain, for 100$ if i remember correctly (not that old of a player but i know about it) and it is taken away from them, not gonna go over very well

Edited by (XB1)Bortis Badtouch
Edit: Typing is hard apparently =(

10 minutes ago, Lichcontract said:

De: weapons like braton vandal are just an exclusive for exclusive players.

and then,not soo long ago,De just started  a poll of "hey,a lot of players whined about "exclusive weapons" that they can't get their hands on them,do you want these weapons back?,mmmmm yes o,ok"

trust me,if a bunch of childish players start complaing and whinig,De breaks they're promises

Edited by TheKurtiStryke

Just now, TheKurtiStryke said:

De: weapons like braton vandal are just an exclusive for exclusive players.

and then,not soo long ago,De just started  a poll of "hey,a lot of players whined about "exclusive weapons" that they can't have then,do you want these weapons back?,mmmmm yes o,ok"

trust me,if a bunch of childish players start complaing and whinig,De breaks they're promises

Braton vandal was a free weapon (1 credit) Excalibur Prime alone was $50 Skana and Excal Prime $100 Lato, Skana and Excal Prime $250.

9 minutes ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

It needs to be awarded from either a new Event, Nightmare Trials, or Sorties.

Nightmare Trials are the best out of those  3 in my opinion. That way its not locked from being obtain if you weren't there for the event.

Edited by --rrGenomega--

Just now, --rrGenomega-- said:

Nightmare Trials are the best in my opinion. That way its not locked from being obtain if you weren't there for the event.

That's true, I just don't want it to become available from something easy, it should stay relatively rare imo

16 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

Considering that talking about Excalibur Prime is one step shy of a bannable offense, I doubt it. Snipetron, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, I was surprised when those came back, yes, but Excal Prime is a whole 'nother ball game

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Considering that talking about Excalibur Prime is one step shy of a bannable offense, I doubt it. Snipetron, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, I was surprised when those came back, yes, but Excal Prime is a whole 'nother ball game

Didn't DE say they couldn't bring Founder's Pack stuff back to the public for legal reasons anyway?