Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onions Spoon - Alliance - Recruiting Clans & Casual Players

flapvsjack

New Thread! 

-----

Alliance Rules

We are not aiming to become a competitive Alliance, we will remain casual. We aim to help clans develop, recruit & find support within our alliance. We also promote players to learn the importance of recruiting & developing their own clans. In this asset, we can build a community from within. Keeping our friends close at all times without separations.

We will not tax our clans for resources on Solar Rails until we have further information from DE & how we are involved with Dark Sectors. If you are a Warlord/Member who is interested to join our Alliance; please have your Warlord contact flapvsjack#6812 via Discord.

• Accepting Ghost - Mountain tier clans only

• Each clan MUST have a minimal of 10 players per clan to join. 

Each clan must have at least 1 Warlord to join our Discord server to be part of the Alliance. 

• Each clan must have a emblem uploaded

-----

Discord

Events include weekend raids, seasonal pictures, giveaways & a great casual community! We keep our social media up to date on current events & post any announcements dynamically on Discord for internal updates.  We like to keep our information active & consistent to keep our members involved. We also include a world map of members around the world who've joined.

Discord : Link

-----

End goal

I want you to make this community what you want it to be. I am open to ideas, suggestions & to events for our members. In return, I want this community to be respectful of ethnicity and gender to all members. Be intellectual, apologize when you are wrong, and understand that being part of a group can be a great thing! Have fun crew! flap

Please, feel free to try us out before joining. I would love to talk to everyone personally about what we can do together. Click the Discord link provided at the top to join. 

Affliiates

5VI6EPg.png

Edited by flapvsjack

This Alliance is one of the most supportive and helpful communities in Warframe, hands down. I have played since just after closed beta, but after taking a break (technical difficulties XD) for about a year and a half, Warframe had changed so much. I was so lost, and I can say with some certainty that if i hadn't stumbled upon Seal of Prophets, I doubt id be playing this game right now. For veteran members and newcomers alike, there is never a shortage of community to engage with, and there is always a squad of people willing to help you with the latest sortie, taxi new players to far off alerts, do an hour survival in the Void for kicks, or just to chat in our Discord. But honestly the Alliance wouldn't be the same without its leaders, and flapvsjack is one of the best I've seen. He's accessible, knowledgeable, responsive, and a hella lot of fun. Sorry for the wall of text, but if u can't tell, I really like this Clan, and this Alliance.

Honestly, theres ALWAYS someone on. Always. Not only that but the people are always willing to have a convo. There are people who are always willing to help someone with something. There isnt a time I get on and not get a good laugh. I've been playing for some time, jumping from clan to clan trying to find people who are talkative, helpful, respectful and just all around fun. This clan has it for sure. I'm glad my brother and I joined into here ^_^.

From an own clan with a mate to a huge alliance with more than 5 thousand ppl ive been, 4 clans total, it matters nothing. This is one of the best communities out there tenno. Helpful, respectful, supportive, fun. Honestly anyone who joins will feel good and never like an outcast with any rank. Glad im here, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

6/10

Would maybe join alliance again

Pros:

Very active

somewhat helpful

Cons:

Have to use Discord

Moderators get triggered by disagreement

Is run by a single person, not a board of people, leads to power imbalance

No NSFW content

Edited by ColKev1
Updated info

Joined this clan around 10 days back after I found a link to their Discord on reddit. Absolutely phenomenal community, very civilised, people from all over the world, very friendly and always ready to help. It's moderated well, and is very active. Team spirit is paramount in this clan, as good manners in game and helping each other is valued much more over personal benefit. I've had MR 15+ help out a newbie like me to farm Valkyr, relics and credits on Hieracon. I just got off a game where I joined another high ranking player because he/she wanted to farm Polymer Bundles. Also noteworthy, I had a very kind person on the clan trade a couple of rare mods with me as an act of kindness because he/she had extra lying around. I never fathomed that online communities could be such a pleasant experience because well I really didn't have good experiences with randoms. Tight-knit community and oppurtunities for casual conversation and meme sharing is abound. Hell, the discord server has a dedicated meme channel :p

I'm glad this is the first clan I joined and might as well be the only one for quite some  time.

On 8/28/2016 at 6:09 AM, pollosux19 said:

hello I am looking to join an active clan, I like warframe but playing it alone is really not fun. 

It isn't for me too. very active clan and you will always find someone to play because there are people from the the States, Europe and Asia, so you kind of have your timezones covered. You should consider joining this clan. I am a random stranger on the internet and my validation might not hold much for you, but I've had an extremely pleasant time here.

The alliance is pretty good with pooling resources to help clans build, so if you're looking to get new members and have a Discord, feel free to join! Even if you don't have a Discord server, they're free to make and fun to customize and figure out. Ubiquitous Legion (my clan) is a part of this alliance and are also willing to help new Tenno become acclimated to the game. 

• 1 month later...

Warlord of one of the clans in the alliance here. I can say that this alliance has been one of the best ones we've joined. It's incredibly active, everyone helps each other, everyone gets along well and we all have a good time. If you're a warlord looking for alliance then I'd seriously recommend this one.

Seal of Prophets just recently had a meeting with a decent turnout! (Check out the picture!) It would be nice to see even more Tenno get their Warframes included in our family photo. It's nice to be involved in a meeting as a whole alliance instead of just top guys do a meeting and let everyone else know what is going to happen in the clan. The discord is open to the public, and has great active channels like Builds to show off your favorite weapon's and Warframe's builds and Fashionframe for the highest of end-game fashionframing and the beginning Tenno to show off the frame they are proud of! Hope to see our community grow!

where to begin? 

i was a newbie who was looking for a clan, because my previous clan was a moon tier but no one replied or responded my question. well you know, as a new player you need a lot of info for so many questions about the game and stuffs.

then one day i found an ad from warframe discord, i saw the name of the clan is pretty catchy and i always love 'moon' for some reasons (lol), i clicked the link and poof i was in their discord server. I never forget the day i played with their leader who now is the leader of this great alliance. i had an (odd) request before i finally joined in, i wanted to see the dojo (oh yeah, one of the reason i left my previous clan, cause the dojo was kinda hideous). And Orion's Moon's dojo was/is not a disappoinment <3. the clan is full with helpful, informative and nice people, never discriminate new players and far from toxic environment. 

Later on their leader took a new level for the community, he made his own alliance. and here we hare as a member of Seal of Prophets i can sure you, whomever read this page, that many great things to come, if you willing to join our community and make it bigger. we will never stop taking any advice, learning, have fun and also grow together within the game itself, to make a better place for anyone who likes to be part of our journey.

but hey, if you don't believe what i wrote here, proof it by yourself, you'll be the judge ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Absolutely great clan! Plenty of Discord members, tons of nice people!

I really appreciate their no NSFW rule, it's one clan (and Discord server) with actual mature people running it, not a bunch of immature perverts shaming their mothers.

The staff isn't just one person, we have plenty of admins and warlords from each clan who all are part of the council, the whole entire concept of a power imbalance is ridiculous, this is a gaming community.

Edit: Screw the NSFW rule, it's all kept in one hidden chat channel that requires manually adding a rank to yourself to access.

Edited by J3susG33k
Forgot to add some stuff mmfmfmfmmf