Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Godzilla ) Idea for Chroma Skin..

Yo guys I hope I'm not the only one who thought about this but when I first heard about Chroma I imagined a giant European dragon. And then when we got him I thought again.  

He reminds me of Godzilla. 

How cool would that be.  If Chroma looked more dragony and had the spikes that Godzilla has going down his back and clawed feet , and he breaths fire.  

Someone do it please.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Battelfeild3000 said:

Yo guys I hope I'm not the only one who thought about this but when I first heard about Chroma I imagined a giant European dragon. And then when we got him I thought again.  

He reminds me of Godzilla. 

How cool would that be.  If Chroma looked more dragony and had the spikes that Godzilla has going down his back and clawed feet , and he breaths fire.  

Someone do it please.

We can't make new models for the warframes. We can only do retextures. So you'll NEVER get a Chroma with spikes going down the back or clawed feet.

8 hours ago, AntoineFlemming said:

We can't make new models for the warframes. We can only do retextures. So you'll NEVER get a Chroma with spikes going down the back or clawed feet.

That's not entirely accurate. We are allowed to add new geometry as added meshes.

So technically, spikes and clawes can be added, assuming the riggers will then bind the new models to the old rig to make the animations work.

17 minutes ago, arch111 said:

That's not entirely accurate. We are allowed to add new geometry as added meshes.

So technically, spikes and clawes can be added, assuming the riggers will then bind the new models to the old rig to make the animations work.

Pretty sure we aren't. It's just texture reskins. We're only allowed to change the meshes of the helmets. Where did they say we could add new geometry to the body meshes?

16 hours ago, arch111 said:

I understand. If that's not possible than at least have a cool texture light effect on his back to make it look like he's bleeding or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably both. But if new texture can't be added to Chromas back then it will have to come in the form of a syadana, It would look similar to the illustration except that it would look like a tail. .... 

But if anyone is kind enough to start working on something like this it would be great. 

I love Godzilla and as you may know a new film is coming to U.S soon named Godzilla Resurgence.