The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB> Adarza Kavat Imprint

a9tus

Anyone got a nice kitty imprint that I can buy? :D It would be nice if it has a ball-tufted or tufted ears and a leaf-like tail. Energy color needs to be blue or white, yellow is okay too I guess. I'm not that picky just need a good looking overall kitty lol

Edited by a9tus
28 minutes ago, a9tus said:

Anyone got a nice kitty imprint that I can buy? :D It would be nice if it has a ball-tufted or tufted ears and a leaf-like tail. Energy color needs to be blue or white, yellow is okay too I guess. I'm not that picky just need a good loohis kavat you want ??

28 minutes ago, a9tus said:

Anyone got a nice kitty imprint that I can buy? :D It would be nice if it has a ball-tufted or tufted ears and a leaf-like tail. Energy color needs to be blue or white, yellow is okay too I guess. I'm not that picky just need a good looking overall kitty lol

3 hours ago, a9tus said:

This any good to you fellow Tenno? 

Warframe0709_zpsclxbcx3e.jpg