Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniping Loadout?

Deidaku

Question

HEy guys

I'm planning on starting to forma my Rubico sniper  but i'm not sure which frame gets the most out of sniper rifles that isn't Banshee.

I like banshee but she"s too squishy and isn't good for soloing.

I'd like some alternatives please :)

8 answers to this question

Zephyr gives you mobility on large tiles to get to anywhere you'd like to set up post to snipe from. Be aware that if you're solo'ing a mission like a Survival, a lot of the verticals in the map can take you out of range of a floorspace for the enemies to spawn onto.

Additionally, Turbulence offers you a bit of security while you're zoomed in and unaware of your flanks.

Nova IMO. Duration nova can reach out and MPrime enemies at insane distances. MPrime gives you a damage boost on top of headshots and crit while also slowing enemies down for headshotting. You can also fine tune your range up from narrow minded so that her Null Stars only attack enemies at short range and protect you from butchers that sneak up or enemies that warp next to you, without losing effectiveness on MPrime other than explosion radius, since it's duration based.

Distraction sniping is strong, where you send a pet out and shoot the stuff off your pet.  Nyx, atlas, or shed skin etc all work for that.

Ivara is of course murder for stealth & solo and creeping around in general.   You don't HAVE to use a bow with her.

Any tanky frame can take hits while picking stuff off if the player can get to choice locations where melee and such can't get to you.

Any non channeled crowd control can let you shoot stuff without fear.