Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime & Tigris Prime Mastery rank

IfritKajiTora

So we got Galatine Prime and Tigris Prime stats and they are almost 2x better than Scindo Prime/War and than Sancti Tigris, if those stats are real, then Mastery Rank doesn't have sense.
War need mastery Rank 10
Sancti Tigris mastery Rank 12
While:
Galatine Prime Mastery Rank 13
Tigris Prime Mastery Rank 8

If new primes will be almost 2x better, then both should be for Mastery Rank 18 or at least 16, those weapons will be realy for end game and those powerful weapons should be only available for high mastery rank players.

1 hour ago, ButterLutter said:

If you mean endless survival for example, its coming back. Rebecca has confirmed it.

Umm, what? You are saying this like it actually is not here anymore.

I am assuming you mean "prime parts farming in endless survival", which mind you it's a VERY specific type of endless survival. Back in the day I played that like 1/4 of all the endless survivals. DO NOT make them one and the same thing.

1 minute ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I am assuming you mean "prime parts farming in endless survival", which mind you it's a VERY specific type of endless survival. Back in the day I played that like 1/4 of all the endless survivals. DO NOT make them one and the same thing.

Well of course its still available. But noone does it because its simply not worth it. The only thing dropping there are keys and why should i stay 1hour in there if i can just restart the mission which makes life so much easier.

Rebecca has confirmed that endless survival will be attractive again.

Just now, ButterLutter said:

Well of course its still available. But noone does it because its simply not worth it. The only thing dropping there are keys and why should i stay 1hour in there if i can just restart the mission which makes life so much easier.

Rebecca has confirmed that endless survival will be attractive again.

Anything but the Void survival mission are still exactly the same. But absolutely no one gave a crap for over an year. I personally don't really mind not having prime parts farming in survival. It's not like I will actually ever need fast farming of loads of useless parts. Baro is easy to please either way.

39 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Now, that you don't need any keys to go into missions, there is litteraly no way, I waste more than 20 minutes on Survival missions each - you won't lose anthing if you'd go 3 times for 20 minutes over on time 60 minutes now.

Maybe some 3k Excavations, but these are best done by cheesing with massive CC anyways.

Those stats are trustless cuz DE wouldnt add weapons with nerfable stats , they were experienced with them în past .

Also I saw some Tww "datamines" that pretented to be real , but when i looked again on them i realized they are 99% made by a player.

4 hours ago, JSharpie said:

Just so you know, all stats that have ever been datamined have ended up being placeholders or deliberate fakes. This is no exception.

4 hours ago, Major_Phantom said:

It's DE's way of trolling dataminers cause what they're doing is illegal.

Also, it's against forum rules to share/discuss datamined content.

QFT.

On top of that, the fact that they are completely out of scale for anything we've seen so far is a big pointer towards the fake as F*** hypothesis.

39 minutes ago, bubbabenali said:

Now, that you don't need any keys to go into missions, there is litteraly no way, I waste more than 20 minutes on Survival missions each - you won't lose anthing if you'd go 3 times for 20 minutes over on time 60 minutes now.

Maybe some 3k Excavations, but these are best done by cheesing with massive CC anyways.

If you want key farming, Excavations have always been the superior alternative to the survival. Forget CC or 3k or anything like that. By any means you do it, or for any amount, Excavation farming is always 2-3x faster than Survival. Survival has always been for fun, at least for me, nothing else.