Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis 2.0

-PP-Sonicz

Ordis itself, can be really annoying whenever you are in the liset chilling, or just modding and your personal work in general. I feel that Ordis' voicelines are very repetitive and dull, and i believe it is time for ordis himself to get an upgrade. 

If you have suggestions/idea to make ordis interesting, feel free to add in the thread and i will add your suggestion, name and credits for doing so. 

Suggestions: 

• Add in default controls like the sigil system, which changes consists of: pitch level, voice speed, different voice (maybe custom or have a ordis voice pack in the market), picture of ordis (maybe custom or ordis picture pack in the market.) 
  • Ordis will now tell us if we are running low on certain resources, when we can claim our distilling/titan extractors, location of baro (if we have forgotten baro message in the inbox).
  • Ordis will announce hotfix, recent news, devstream, prime-times when the threads of it are posted on the forums. 
  • Ordis will announce the pets' happiness meter, health state and rarity (if it has a lotus mark on incubation, ordis will comment "oh my.. is that.. l-lotus?" but you know its not the actual lotus, but its telling you it's a lotus marked).
  • Ordis will tell you that you will need to equip the necessary equipment for sortie upon clicking. It will only start to report if you don't have the correct loadout requirements. 
  • Ordis will tell you some jokes that is created by community (only the acceptable ones and are picked by DE. not containing any explicit contents) 
  • Ordis will sing during festive periods. 
  • Ordis will tell you the hot sales of baro.
  • .. and more to be released :)