Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New and improved Kubrow value guide! 

morningstar999

Question

uh oh! looks like you found the outdated price guide please take a look at the latest up-to-date prices here:

xxx

Previously a lot kubrow breeders have used the ‘we need kubrow value guide’ as a great resource when pricing kubrow –HOWEVER over the past few months especially since the kavats have come out prices have dropped and many people and myself feel that the old price guide is horribly out of date so below I present to you the UPDATED Kubrow value guide! 

First things first! What makes a rare kubrow?! 
The lotus pattern is the most valued pattern (followed but merle which goes for a little more than other patterns but not by much and is sadly overlooked)  -bulky is the most desired build, and skinny is often the least desired.

(see my breeding guide linked at the bottom for full details on colours, patterns and builds) 

All breeds of kubrow have an equal chance and doesn’t effect value. 

OMEGA (tallest height) is NOT TRANSERED on in prints - Height and gender is 100% random and should not effect price. 

Below is the colour guide:  The colours highlighted in red are the rare colours, other colours are considered common. 
oyZy4d.jpg

Eye colour has no rarity, but ones that match the fur colours of the kubrow is often more desired. 
Hp70za.png

YioYDT.png

Colour harmony is a big thing in making kubrows more desirable, a kubrow with nice bright colours that show of the pattern is far more likey to sell then a muddy or pale looking kubrow! 
Here is the prices I have seen most kubrow currently go for –if you don’t feel these prices are right please let me know and we can discuss/ edit this list! Thank you!  
THESE ARE A GUIDE ONLY! FEEL FREE TO SELL YOUR KUBROW AT ANY PRICE YOU LIKE! 

Updated prices: 20/03/2018 

All common color kubrows : 
Bulky non-lotus > 20-40p
athletic non-lotus > 10-40p
thin non-lotus > 10-20p

Bulky lotus > 100-150p
athletic lotus > 40-80p
thin lotus > 40-60p 

Single Rare color kubrows :
Bulky non-lotus > 60-120p
athletic non-lotus > 30-50p
thin non-lotus > less than 40p

Bulky lotus > 250-400p
Athletic lotus > 100-150p
Thin lotus > 60-100p? 

Double rare kubrows:
Bulky non-lotus > 150-250p
Athletic non-lotus >  60-200p
thin non-lotus > 40-60p

Bulky Lotus > 500p -800p (up to 1000p if it is double the same colour)
Athletic lotus > 150-350p 
Thin lotus > 100p -200p 

Triple rare kubrows ( NOT Triple Gold Kubrows)
Bulky non-lotus > 200-400p
Athletic non-lotus > 100-250p
Thin non-lotus > 60-150p? 

Bulky lotus > 800-1800p (depending on looks and the buyer)
Athletic lotus > 300-800p? 
Thin lotus > 200-600p? ? 

Triple Gold Kubrows:  (these are what I have seen people try for but I don't think they are worth these prices anymore)
Bulky Lotus > 2000-2800p (I have seen people try for 3500p but they don’t sell for that –having bred triple gold before they are very hard to sell at really high prices) 
Athletic Lotus > 1000 -1800p 

Bulky Non-Lotus > 1000-2000p 
Athletic Non-Lotus > never seen one but I’d assume around 1000p

Full Color Kubrows ( triple red, triple blue.. etc) (these are what I have seen people try for but I don't think they are worth these prices anymore)
Bulky Lotus > 1200-2000p (red seems most popular, followed by purple and blue) 
Bulky Non-Lotus > 800-1000p (only seen one or two) 

The prices will be edited with time and feedback as prices keep changing ty. 

Useful kubrow links: 

The old kubrow price guide: 

kubow and kavat discord: https://discord.gg/jN5CVcy

Edited by morningstar999
edited prices

Okay, I've never paid for a kubrow. One of the reasons why I don't really want to is that I don't feel I can tell what kind of kubrow I'm looking at. I've occasionally seen pictures but I've never gotten a good explanation as to what I'm looking for to identify the traits. Could you post some pictures and explain how to see the actual traits it has? In particular, how can I tell the difference between innate colors and colors given to it by the player? You can get color packs for kubrows, so how can I tell they are natural?

20 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

how can I tell they are natural?

Usually when someone puts up a screenshot of their kubrow for sale they also do so with a screenshot of the appearance window that shows the colors are cleared or at default.  This is the only way to know for sure.  You then see a screenshot of the genetic imprint with the name, match them up with other screenshots showing color and patterns and so on and finally take a great risk with your plat trading and pray it was not all for nothing.

Good luck!

8 hours ago, Chillingo117 said:

Is it possible for us to get a Kavat guide? Right now I think people would be more interested in kavats TBH. 

all kavat heads and tails are the same rairty, same with all colours. they seem to be going from 25p -200p just down to what you like. theres nothing much you can say as theres nothing rare. kinda hard to to a price guide on that. 

9 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Okay, I've never paid for a kubrow. One of the reasons why I don't really want to is that I don't feel I can tell what kind of kubrow I'm looking at. I've occasionally seen pictures but I've never gotten a good explanation as to what I'm looking for to identify the traits. Could you post some pictures and explain how to see the actual traits it has? In particular, how can I tell the difference between innate colors and colors given to it by the player? You can get color packs for kubrows, so how can I tell they are natural?

take a look at my breeding guide, I have full labled pictures showing patterns and in it XD 

easiest way to tell if its all natural colours is to check the prints! you can' t change or alter the prints so it's all natural. you can view them via screen shots or the seller can show you in game when you trade, an option to preview them comes up. 

9 hours ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

So why do people want these bulky monstrosities? No pattern or fur color will make them look less like roided up bulls... Athletic tall to medium male kubrows are by far some of the most beautiful, imo at least.

personally i like the female athletics best, I like the extra fluff! 

18 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

if it helps I can tell you, give you a price evaluation on this thread :D

Thank you they are all in stasis at the moment as I just bred my first Kavat. But I will follow your guide and post screenshots on that thread probably tomorrow if I have the time. Is there any way of displaying the colours on the arsenal interface if you don't have an attachment? Also where do you normally sell your imprints? I tend to use warframe.market but I am guessing it is not so easy for kubrows as you probably want to see their pictures beforehand? 

59 minutes ago, Bacms said:

Thank you they are all in stasis at the moment as I just bred my first Kavat. But I will follow your guide and post screenshots on that thread probably tomorrow if I have the time. Is there any way of displaying the colours on the arsenal interface if you don't have an attachment? Also where do you normally sell your imprints? I tend to use warframe.market but I am guessing it is not so easy for kubrows as you probably want to see their pictures beforehand? 

I sell them in the trade section on the forums and on the trade chat mostly.   at this point they have removed the 'copy main colours thing' since the  kavat updates so now colours can only be guessed at buy eye which is a mightly pain.  - a long time breeder can tell what colours what at a glance but it's much harder for new players, I hope it is something they fix but i dont know if they will....

32 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

can you give me a price on this one?

http://imgur.com/a/1XNoU

Also, have you considered doing pricing guides for kavats? I have a long eared beta tail gold one I think would sell nicely.

common coloured bulky lotus are selling for 150-200p atm -you can probably go for the higher end as the pattern is nice and clear. 

way ahead of you! 

On 8/17/2016 at 9:18 PM, morningstar999 said:

lowered some of the prices I felt where too high, sales of kubrow are way down, which is sad :( 

Prices here and the ones being suggested on Reddit are different :/ their common colored lotus bulkies go for 400 or smth. And a couple of people think their brown/tan/orange kubrow is gold...

40 minutes ago, Irixa said:

Prices here and the ones being suggested on Reddit are different :/ their common colored lotus bulkies go for 400 or smth. And a couple of people think their brown/tan/orange kubrow is gold...

i don't follow the reddit -ive just been going based of the prices I see on here and what things tend to sell for.