Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Simplified: Part 1

[DE]Rebecca

As with anything I expect the system to be tweaked for better balance after its been launched.

At the moment Im fairly happy with the system shown here, apart from the name... Endo... please choose something different...

Im fine with melt as the name for the conversion of mods to <endo> though.

2 hours ago, Grimlar said:

As with anything I expect the system to be tweaked for better balance after its been launched.

At the moment Im fairly happy with the system shown here, apart from the name... Endo... please choose something different...

Im fine with melt as the name for the conversion of mods to <endo> though.

Whenever the Void changed we received Void Tracers so why not when Fusion Cores change why not:

Fusion Energy (the energy needed to fuel the fusion of a mod to refine it to a higher level)

or

Core Energy (the energy that is the core of every mod and is thus required to level any mod to a higher level)

Just a thought.

14 hours ago, Tarnesh said:

For those interested in some math, theorycrafting and analysis based on prime time stream. Ive made a post about endo here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/688368-endo-conversion/?do=findComment&comment=7684529

I also did my own analysis prior to Prime Time, maybe you would be interested and check for any mistakes with more recent information, gives some improvements/feedback so I could update and make it better for everyone :D
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/688414-detailed-analysis-on-fusion-core-endo/

Uh question, what about Legendary Fusion Cores that just max out a fusion with no credit cost? My friend who had one says he can't find it anymore, were they just removed? That would be unfair to anyone who had some.

7 minutes ago, unmog said:

Uh question, what about Legendary Fusion Cores that just max out a fusion with no credit cost? My friend who had one says he can't find it anymore, were they just removed? That would be unfair to anyone who had some.

@unmog According to Devstream 79, Legendary Cores will remain as it is.

23 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

@unmog According to Devstream 79, Legendary Cores will remain as it is.

@Ditto132 (not sure how you did that)

Well my friend had one before... but he cant find it now after the update. Any idea where it would be? This is a screenshot he sent me. He actually got upset enough he uninstalled warframe, but Im getting him to redownload it.

ed9cc11328.jpg

Edited by unmog

4 minutes ago, unmog said:

@Ditto132 (not sure how you did that)

Well my friend had one before... but he cant find it now after the update. Any idea where it would be? This is a screenshot he sent me. He actually got upset enough he uninstalled warframe, but Im getting him to redownload it.

ed9cc11328.jpg

@unmog You have to select a mod that you want to fuse, an option to use the legendary core should show up at the right side around the "Dissolve" box (for those who got it).
Type "@" and then the username, wait for the namelist to show up and select from there.

The fusion system simplification is a good idea, but I honestly think that the UI for the fusion should be upgraded as well. 
Since there is no need to look at old mods while fusing, what's the point in still having to see them?
Having half screen wasted on a blacked out list of mods is a shame and since the current UI is not really the best in terms of usability the core feature could really use some more space to simplify the process and make everything more clear, and why not maybe even put short descriptions for new players so they don't have to go to the wiki like they already have to do when they need to understand how something works. (or just add a (?) button in a corner to make a description pop up)
This Endo thing is also a good occasion to give new players a tutorial about modding and upgrading them (which surprisingly is non existent even if in this gearcentric game progression revolves around upgrading mods and it's probably its most important mechanic).

The + and - buttons should be a bit more evident since that's that you do when upgrading mods and the resources needed (credits and endo) should be a bit more visible as well. 
I mean, these are the most important things involved in the process, why are they not standing out?

Currently less than a quarter of the screen space is used for the purpose of upgrading mods (and probably you haven't paid enough attention to some of the ui elements when you made this update, since we can still read "select mods from the collection to contribute towards ranking up [mod]).

I swear you guys at DE really have good ideas but the execution is arguably really poor and make all the good concepts this games deserves to have included go to waste.

да вот не просто, у меня было 50000 этих эдо, и хватило ток на прайм фул и один простой и началось гемор на фарме...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gecato