[DE]Drew

Specters of the Rail 17gb Remaster Update Download

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

Has anyone else had the horrible problem of pausing the download and then resuming which entails the entire download restarting from scratch. I mean this seriously just happened to me and the stress than it has induced having to literally telling me that I'm gonna have to download in one go is too much. 17 gb spanning 4hrs from now says I'm going to hit my data cap.

I started it at 12 midnight because my ISP provides a free zone but at the beginning of it the speed were so slow I might as well been on dial up so I left it on to download what it could so that around three I could reset my connection and possibly have better speeds. Come 10 mins ago, because I overslept, I get up pause the download reset my modem and router, check connection speed which by this time is waaaay better than when I first started it. As I unpause the download I am greeted with an empty bar and it has started to redownload the entire update. I had already accepted that it might take me two days to complete the download, but If I have to start over each time then I'll never finish.  Can anyone help me at this point?

Are you sure that status bar isn't for the remaining data?

My update slowed down a lot about halfway through, I paused and resumed and it showed 8GB remaining instead of 17GB. The status bar still reset.

6 hours ago, (PS4)KieranIsWatching said:

play something else while its going. Im playing the division i forgot i even had it lol

I think you missed where I said I only have 5 hrs of unrestricted data. 12AM to 5AM the rest of that is capped at 15Gb for the month. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)DontKnowMe said:

Are you sure that status bar isn't for the remaining data?

My update slowed down a lot about halfway through, I paused and resumed and it showed 8GB remaining instead of 17GB. The status bar still reset.

Thank you for pointing that out. Just restarted the download and sure enough I have a little over 6Gb left to download. That takes off a lot of the stress hopefully it finishes tonight so I can play a bit tomorrow evening once all the business is out the way.

can i plz rage for few mint here?

i play this game for a year *i think* then drop it for full year *that make it 2 year*   thanks for the huge update *my  internet speed is not that good*

then i go to YouTube to see new thing in warframe and i say : man i miss this game i want to go back and i forget why i drop last year???  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

then take me few days or one week for the game to download and play it man that was fun *archwing and big dog and cat* ....why i drop this game out the window?????

and then play for 4 days * i think* and a new update come and then i finely remember .....the 99+ hours of update  ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

and now the game still update today sins the day it come out * was it 2 weeks ago i forget (#`д´)ノ 

so plz for the love of internet speed someone say i am not the only who still download update 1.35  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

thanks for reading sorry for somewhat long taxt  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Sorry that you have it even worse than I did. It took me 2 whole days to download the update. There are atill afew bugs here and there like having to craft multiple specters or derelect keys just to get past certain junctions. Hopefully the weapon craft requirements aren't that bugged. Having to craft 3 weapons everytime you have a requirement is very costly at the early stages of gameplay.