Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Divine Spears interaction with Ancient Healers' Aura

Scolaris

Greetings. I tried searching if another thread like this exists or not, but could not find any. So, I apologise if this is a duplicate thread. 

I am honestly not sure if what I am reporting is a bug or working as intended. That being said, Nezha's divine spears gets cancelled on enemies who are under the effects of the Ancient Healer aura, however the ancient healer itself still does get impaled by the ability. I doubt it is working as intended as Hotfix 18.1.3 stated that it had fixed the issue of divine spears not properly impaling enemies with auras that prevent status effects. I am guessing that the game is considering impaled enemies as knocked down, since you can use ground finishers on them, and thus allowing the ancient healer aura to cancel it. 

The relevant statement from Hotfix 18.1.3 

Fixed Nezha’s Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.

EDIT: So, I performed some tests in the Simulacrum today. Here is what I observed: The Ancient Healers themselves still receive damage and get impaled by the spears normally. Any allied infested buffed by their aura on the other hand receive neither the damage nor do they get impaled on the spear. The animation itself works as normal with a spear appearing in the affected infested before quickly disappearing if they are under the effects of the ancient healer aura.

EDIT2: After further testing in the Simulacrum, hoping that the update might have fixed the issue, I discovered the following: Enemies affected by the Ancient Healer's Aura do still take damage from the first damage instance of divine spears before they disappear, the damage dealt however seems to be quite minimal. Not sure about the exact amount, but a level 20 charger which is normally killed by the first damage instance of  a level 3 divine spears ability has its health bar reduced by about 8% when under the effects of the Ancient Healer's Aura.

Edited by Scolaris
Further testing