Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Specters of the Rail

[DE]Megan

28 minutes ago, (XB1)CasperWeasel said:

Theres no place to even pay for the blueprints or the new frames. this is confusing even for a veteran player

Press y in market, choose warframe box, click RB - that's your BP menu

Edited by (XB1)Skode

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you be more specific as to what mission you're attempting to playing? 

E Prime, happened twice now. First time migration kicked in but couldn't move with strange noise in loop before booted to dashboard. Second time again migrated but this time I was under the map in a grey screen before dying over and over (/unstuck fixed that though).

Heads up, the Nekros changes are also live! 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Unlisted Nekros Changes!
Nekros Changes

Desecrate:

• Desecrate is now a toggle ability! Energy (or Health if you use the Despoil Augment) are consumed on Desecration. 
  • Corpses that enter the Desecrate radius will be eligible for desecration. The first corpse 'heats up' slowly for a couple seconds and then the rest occur in rapid succession (like popcorn).
  • Each enemy desecrated will now cost 10 Energy (or Health if the Despoil Augment is equipped). This is affected by Efficiency Mods. 
  • Health orbs are no longer guaranteed drops from Desecrated corpses. They are now tied in with the chance for additional loot drops.

Shadows of the Dead:

• The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods. This is a necessary change for performance on all platforms. To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy units killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily. 
  • Shadows now live until they die with Health decay over time that is affected by Duration instead of Strength. 
  • Shadows of the Dead can be recast while active to spawn new Shadows to replace dead ones, and refill the Health/Shields of the current Shadows. 
  • *Recasting Shadows of the Dead will also teleport your Shadows to you within limits. (if they are >10m and <40m away)
  • The Shield of Shadows Augment has been reviewed to maintain efficacy with these changes. 

Other:

• Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead Augment - Shield of Shadows - now displays current % damage mitigation as a HUD buff. *Please note that the % scales with power strength.

Since the update im not able to even play the game anymore going to navigation instantly takes me back out of the menu and when i do eventually get into a mission it displays lost connection to server message, it even pops up when i play solo and it dosent allow me to join my friends sessions at all and i constantly get logged out going into navigation menu  all i can do is walk around my ship, the game was absolutely fine yesterday i had no problems with it, all this update has done is make me want to avoid playing warframe   

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

8/16/16 Hotfix #2

- Changed Nekros’ Despoil Augment to reflect his Desecrate changes. 
- Removed an unnecessary Setting option.
- Fixed Nekros' Desecrate sound not playing and the FX showing when not needed.
- Fixed Sortie missions switching to incorrect Factions. 
- Fixed seeing 'Daily Mission Bonus' on the End of Mission screen upon failing the mission.