Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Specters of the Rail

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

At first, I got used to it after like 20 minutes.

for me personally, the starchart 1.5 update is more for PC (mouse) than consoles. It was easy to navigate using the D pad previously now we have to... bah...

i like the progression system tho, that makes sense. the cabbages tho.. not sure. Going to void to get prime parts made so much sense to me. RIP Void. (except argon crystals)

This blows!  I have been playing this game for like 11 days and this update comes along and totally hampers what little progress I have made.  Spent the last two days trying to farm a damn Argon Crystal in the Void to complete kubrow quest and now I do not even have access to a location that has them.  I have lost access to Void and Phobos.  The new Star Chart is terribly unintuitive with random requirements to open paths to new planets and they removed the ability to shop around in the market.  I would think that this will reduce the number of micro transactions because you cannot buy it if you do not even know it exists.

They've added AW slots for frames and weapons but according to game I have no AW weapon slots nor can I buy more. Can't use my new AW weapons as can't take them out of foundry because of this. Not the only one with this issue. Aw frames are fine, issue related to the weapons - I can't even see AW melee weapons in inventory at all anymore.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

They've added AW slots for frames and weapons but according to game I have no AW weapon slots nor can I buy more. Can't use my new AW weapons as can't take them out of foundry because of this. Not the only one with this issue. Aw frames are fine, issue related to the weapons - I can't even see AW melee weapons in inventory at all anymore.

Have the same problem. I'm sure you've already done so but don't forget to contact the support desk.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Skode said:

AW?

I'll shove this in here in case anyone from DE reads it

After updating to SOTR I can not enter my clan dojo. This means that I can't craft or create the new archwing, kavat segment etc. etc. so will likely miss out on creating hybrids. It looks like Warframe no longer things I have a clan dojo key even though I'm the clan warlord. Desperation made me try to re-invite myself to the clan (in the hopes it would give me a key blueprint when I accepted) but, it says the painfully obvious "You can't be invited to a clan you are already a member of". So at least it DOES recognise I'm the clan warlord! Even if I'm apparently not allowed to enter my own dojo!

1 hour ago, (XB1)Penhalion Wolfe said:

I'll shove this in here in case anyone from DE reads it

After updating to SOTR I can not enter my clan dojo. This means that I can't craft or create the new archwing, kavat segment etc. etc. so will likely miss out on creating hybrids. It looks like Warframe no longer things I have a clan dojo key even though I'm the clan warlord. Desperation made me try to re-invite myself to the clan (in the hopes it would give me a key blueprint when I accepted) but, it says the painfully obvious "You can't be invited to a clan you are already a member of". So at least it DOES recognise I'm the clan warlord! Even if I'm apparently not allowed to enter my own dojo!

I'd send a ticket to warframe support, they should be able to help

Well DE, gotta say I am disappointed in this one. Been playing since day 1 on Xbox, quit for a long tine because you screwed up, came back, loved it again, just to have you screw the pooch again. I'll elaborate;

Starchart- how the hell is this easier to navigate? The text is small and there's no flow to it at all. Just a scattering of points with lines. While this may have a "flow" for n00bs, everyone else has to relearn an entire map. Why was this needed?

Junctions- in short, completely useless to anyone over MR12. These rewards are hot garbage. At MR21  the only junction worth a crap was mars to get my access to the new void kiosk. Seriously. Wtf?

Archwing- this is by far the biggest mistake you've ever made with this game. I loved the way it was. Now there is no speed, as you took away overboost in favor of altitude control (I can't even) and the camera angle is downright awful. Can we opt back to the old style? Please? As is I'll never touch archwing again and i loved it.

Market- format is not great, but combining BPs with buy marker was good. However, I don't know what you're smoking if you think this is easier to find stuff.

Void rework- I like it but I hate it. This new system is catering to casuals. By making it easier to obtain everything, you've killed the trade market (we both know that was the intention). Do you even realize how much of the endgame that killed for high level players? One of the very few things to do was build sets and sell them. By making everything easier to get, people aren't going to pay as much. Kills the time investment when you're not seeing a worthwhile return.

And lastly, making everything easier to get has really cheapened the time I've invested in your game. Elytron in the Dojo? Really? That used to be so hard to farm it was stupid and now I can get it in literally the first week if I wanted to. 

A lot of top lvl players I know are talking about quitting. 

Can't really disagree with them.