Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Specters of the Rail

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rustled Jimmy said:

A lot of top lvl players I know are talking about quitting. 

I hate the update as an old player (mr-10 may never take the mr-11 test) but am also not happy about as a new player (Started playing again with a new account). It talks about killing Eximus enimies, how do i know who they are as a new player? It talks about toxin injectors but tells you nothing about how to set that up. Also as an older player i played the new archwing and it sucks. Its still is a pain (or worse) to pick up mods and energy in the space. Hopefully they will fix it soon. As a new player, i have a while before i get to archwings. 

I think all new players should get 10 codex and train to scan stuff. This is the best thing a new player can do and its rewards are a-plenty, specially you need master this for cephalon semaris and his fragments.

FWIW, I love playing as Mag. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)SlimyHog said:

I hate the update as an old player (mr-10 may never take the mr-11 test) but am also not happy about as a new player (Started playing again with a new account). It talks about killing Eximus enimies, how do i know who they are as a new player? It talks about toxin injectors but tells you nothing about how to set that up. Also as an older player i played the new archwing and it sucks. Its still is a pain (or worse) to pick up mods and energy in the space. Hopefully they will fix it soon. As a new player, i have a while before i get to archwings. 

I think all new players should get 10 codex and train to scan stuff. This is the best thing a new player can do and its rewards are a-plenty, specially you need master this for cephalon semaris and his fragments.

FWIW, I love playing as Mag. 

I was referring to MR21s.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MrFizzle21 said:

THIS ARCHWING IS BROKE THE ARCHWING KEEPS GOING DOWN WITHOUT CONTROL

they changes the A button thing. Earlier it gave me a boost now that is mapped to LB for some reason. Took me a while to figure it out. I slow af when it comes to Archwing

20 minutes ago, (XB1)V10L3N7 said:

I'm curious just where in the patch notes is mag prime, dakra prime and boar prime unvaulted?

No, the relics show the items because when they were unvaulted they were in those Void key Drops. I could be wrong but, some void keys seem to split into two and keep those drop %'s / Tables. Honestly Im sure DE came up with a very complicated process to figure it out.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)JoeABroke said:

No, the relics show the items because when they were unvaulted they were in those Void key Drops. I could be wrong but, some void keys seem to split into two and keep those drop %'s / Tables. Honestly Im sure DE came up with a very complicated process to figure it out.

well what is the point of a prime vault if items are still in drop table, kind of defeats the purpose of vaulting

Why is arkwing so stiff.  Like when you boost the warframe just rotates on the x and looks bad.  I say this because before your frame would do a barrel row to either, no they rotate on the x and lose speed, and your weapon are no hittin everything but your target. I liked the old movement, the camera is fine i like that.

I am done, I am a MR21 and I am so pissed off since the new update.The Dual Split sword is unranked and have no MR towards it after I spend 10 mutingmass to build it, I love the archwing and now I cant even change the Y invert even as is set as default on my game. I had over 100 voids keys for different Towers and I got no more than 20 relics for my keys. I have spend over $1k in the game and all I get from the support is we are working on it. I should have used the $1k I spend on the game and taken a vacation in puerto rico.

This update is amazing, never in my life have I played a F2P game which actually massively decreased the grind that F2P games are notorious for. The starchart is quicker and less of a chore to get through and prime parts are so easy to get, something which has led to the utter collapse of the trade market, which I suspect DE wanted to happen, but honestly the entire thing was a cancer filled with greed so nothing of value was lost.

Only bad thing about the update is the Archwing, I preferred how it was before tbh, hopefully they refine it over time.

I'm really not a big fan of the update. After almost 20 minutes in-game or two to three missions, I keep getting the "failed to create session" message and lots of crashes.
The new star chart is extremely clunky (at least on console, I'm sure it's amazing on PC), even though there's often a ton of open squads on some nodes, I still can't join without having to change my region (for example, I live in the East and I can't join squad in a node with 100+ open squads in "North America - East", but if I switch my region to "North America - West", that same node will show 0 squads, but I can magically join a squad in under a second).
Very few places to efficiently level weapons (or heaven forbid, archwings) without spending hours and hours of grinding missions. 
Since the Lunaro update, there has been a bug that makes my controls reset back to default whenever I first turn on the game, thought there'd be a fix for that already. Ordis still causes a second or two of lag while in the landing craft, I'd love to be able to disable his frequent dialogue like the operator. 

I kind of like the relic mechanic because now I'm able to go into a difficult mission and get some of the rarer items faster instead of having drop tables that were diluted with fusion cores and orokin cells. 

It's a bit of a hit and miss.