Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Specters of the Rail

[DE]Megan

Maybe I'm just being a stickler for precise details but has anyone else noticed that the Sedna junction asks for "ANY" drift mod challenge completions? Now that normally wouldn't be a problem, except once you've done one you don't get credit if you do it again. It has to be three different principle challenges. Which, like I said, would've been nice to know before wasting 2 hours trying to get all of the steps done only to find out that, it's not any, it's different.

14 hours ago, (XB1)batmanfan890 said:

to the lotus

What?

Wait, wait wait wait... Are you referring to the alternate Lotus voices, as in the ones from April 1st? Yeah that was an April fools joke, never gonna happen. 

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly
Sudden realization.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)batmanfan890 said:

why not

well..... The stalker is just an Excalibur with a different helmet and powers from multiple warframes. So what you're asking for is extra powers.

I dont like ash either n really can't wait for that rework. He's pretty much the only press 4 to win frame that didn't get reworked yet. He should've gotten changed like back when saryn did. But regardless of that, you're not getting a stalker frame. Its like asking to cheat.