Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Levels

LSG501

Can we get a few changes done to derelict events, some of which may actually be applicable to other maps too.

1 - Grineer napalms still damage us through walls, they don't aim at us like the last update but if they're already firing at an infested enemy and they still damage us... can this be fixed as their 'invisible' damage soon adds up.  Pretty sure they still hit us outside of their 'weapon cone' too. 

2 - Can we get 'public' matches enabled... if I select public I still end up on my own, if I want a team of 4 for say kavat scanning I need to deal with recruit chat and we all know how well that works.  Being solo greatly increases the grind (which you were supposedly reducing) when trying to get dna scans, if I'm lucky I'm getting 1 dna per run (full maxed out synthesis scanner) after scanning 7 kavats (I still say the drop rate is too low).  If I could get a public group I can increase the number of players in my team which in turn increases the number of kavats and gives more chance of getting dna scans. 

I'm sure there's more than just me out there that would play public matches in derelict... especially for things like extermination and assassination.  Running solo for the chance to get 1 of 10 dna scans can get old really quickly.

3 - Oberons passive can be a bit of a pain during these levels, while it's great for getting kavats to 'sit still' it also causes issues with dealing with hyekka (same issue when trying to kill kubrows for their drops too).  I've had numerous situations where my last 2 enemies are hyekka and well they can't be killed when under the passive of Oberon so can become tiresome to kill them off, we don't always have large open spaces to shoot them from a distance.  I've had one run where the hyekka ends up getting stuck inside the map and I can't hit it and the only option I had was to actually end the mission and lose all my loot etc.  

I know this isn't really an easy thing to fix but the easiest option is likely to just remove hyekka/drahk from enemy count.   Alternatively maybe a larger cooldown between being made allies could work, it's pretty quick to renew at the moment. 

You really think going Public will group you up with 3 other people who are also farming Kavat scans, every time? Because I can almost guarantee you, 90% of the squads you'll join will be filled with Embers and Ashes who will kill every single Kavat before you even know they've spawned.

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

You really think going Public will group you up with 3 other people who are also farming Kavat scans, every time? Because I can almost guarantee you, 90% of the squads you'll join will be filled with Embers and Ashes who will kill every single Kavat before you even know they've spawned.

I know it's not ideal, as you say there is a chance of 'kill everything' frames but it would be nice to 'have the option', if it doesn't work out then you can still fall back to the solo grind.