Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Please Fix your Servers DE tired of the Network not responding Nonsense..

Gerrrrrrrr

22 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Yes DE need to fix server. To many times I try to start a mission it just stop or to many migration and then host lost connection to server.

Sadly true :(

24 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Baro should sell Rare Relics, Warframe Skins, cause today(8,26,2016) Baro is not selling anything good this weekend.

The thing i've notify is the Ducats prices of the Baro items : this items haven't changing prices like on PC and we must paid like before, but on PC they have Baro items at less prices than us :(

@[DE]Drew Can u say us what is the exact content of the today's hotfix please ?

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J

Just now, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

The thing i've notify is the Ducats prices of the Baro items : this items haven't changing prices like on PC and we must paid like before, but on PC they have Baro items at less prices than us :(

PC's didn't change as soon as SotR dropped...  However, I suspect our prices will just follow PC's as we hit those rotations.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

PC's didn't change as soon as SotR dropped...  However, I suspect our prices will just follow PC's as we hit those rotations.

The problem is : on PC, when they have got SotR, they haven't changed the prices the first time Baro's coming, and don't released a new Baro items because they have changed the prices for selling primes for Ducats (15, 45 and 100) just before the next time Baro is coming. On console we already have this changed about rarity prices of Primes, but we stay on the old listing (and prices) of Baro of the old system, and it's a real problem with the new relics system because we can't farm T1/T2/T3/T4 Sabotages and the T4 Interception for have more Ducats, and we don't have the colors system PC players just haves yesterday for correctely choose at the end of the fissure mission the prime at 45 or 100 Ducats :/

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So Baro sell new items on PC?

Baro always sells at least 1 new item on PC when he visits, but he also always sells at least 1 thing that is new to us on consoles, as well. 

In addition, he always brings an assortment of items that he's offered previously, which is nice for those who might not have been able to get those things the first time around, or for people that want to pick up duplicates.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Just a skin for the Xiphos.

I've see this skin in the Mogamu's vid : my Ducats waiting it on PS4 for my Xiphos gifted by a friend !!! very nice Prisma Xiphos Skin, like the Prisma Liset and the Prisma Scimitar Skins :)

PS : i will have the Scimitar... the last Spaceship i don't have... when the Stalker and Zanuka will gives me the Scimitar parts XD

18 hours ago, (PS4)thughBrain said:

I haven't read everyone's post but did they not realize that there is no way to click the new "Item Link" in chat on console? We don't have a cursor like PC. This is only useful for highlighting your item.

Why does it matter? Not a huge deal IMO since people in trade already know what they're seeking whether buying or selling. They don't need to click to open a window and see what it is.  I just use it to highlight things if I want to make it more noticeable. It's helped me before. 

And I remember you from long ago. So here have a Kirby.   <:smile:>  

f806766.gif

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO0LAMPO said:

Hello there. I'm from Taiwan PS4 players. I would like to ask why the new Nekros PRIME has launched over three days rather Nekros PRIME package indeed has not yet appeared in the additional content ? Please deal with this problem as soon as possible . Thank you.

Since you're from Taiwan, your PS Store probably falls in the PS Asia region. Based on that assumption I think that your PS Store would probably have Nekros Prime at 2AM on Tuesday, 30th August 2016. [DE] Megan made a post in the forums here. 2PM ET on the 29th of August would be 2AM on the 30th for you in Taiwan.  PS Asia usually have things slightly later than the other regions and I'm not sure why. But I hope I have at least clarified why there was no Nekros Prime Access/Accessories in the PS Store for you

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Pity. It would have been rather cheeky and amusing.

That being said, the next big update will be The Silver Grove and that will probably be out in a few months (most likely).

shame we always have to wait longer and its getting boring no new weapons or warframe dont include nekros prime as new they need to bring events in like shadows of debt in asap

So next update The Silver Grove is plan to hit consoles in November or December? With this next update will it fix server connection, mission starts being lost or unable to start a fissure mission alone instead of waiting to find group cause I keep canceling and restart mission. Will DE convert all Archwing control in The Silver Grove update?

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So next update The Silver Grove is plan to hit consoles in November or December? With this next update will it fix server connection, mission starts being lost or unable to start a fissure mission alone instead of waiting to find group cause I keep canceling and restart mission. Will DE convert all Archwing control in The Silver Grove update?

Just set your matchmaking to solo