[DE]Drew

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

On 8/26/2016 at 8:46 PM, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

So how do I re-invert the archwing y-axis controls since the update?

Try scrolling all the way down in the controls section

So next update The Silver Grove is plan to hit consoles in November or December? With this next update will it fix server connection, mission starts being lost or unable to start a fissure mission alone instead of waiting to find group cause I keep canceling and restart mission. Will DE convert all Archwing control in The Silver Grove update?

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So next update The Silver Grove is plan to hit consoles in November or December? With this next update will it fix server connection, mission starts being lost or unable to start a fissure mission alone instead of waiting to find group cause I keep canceling and restart mission. Will DE convert all Archwing control in The Silver Grove update?

Just set your matchmaking to solo

49 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Okay, your post isnt clear about what you wanted

I want DE to fix issues of missions not starting or to many migration then host lose connections. That what I was trying to address but you say change matchmaking to solo. Even I do solo missions will start then stop like I never select the mission even doing solo or matchmaking. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)bir5586 said:

Finally got an update for the PS4...Now I wonder how long until we get Tennogen or Titania...

The Silver Grove update should go in for cert Wednesday and it should be release mid-/end of September to beginning of October.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

The Silver Grove update should go in for cert Wednesday and it should be release mid-/end of September to beginning of October.

Thanks buddy

God I hope not october.  TSG is smaller in scale.  I can understand the massive delay for SOTR because it was very buggy at launch from the outset for PC, so console had to wait even longer.   hope for  SEP. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Considering how we got our SoTR update about a week after DE sent it for certification, I'm hoping to see TSG update in mid Sept (if TSG was really sent in for cert on wed). Being released on the last week of September or in October would seem pretty unlikely (if my memory of the release and cert sent day serves me right).

Also, I'm hoping to see the endo changes and new augments on top of the TSG stuff too. Did Drew mention this somewhere in the stream?

13 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

That doesn't make a lick of sense considering the cert process takes 2 to 5 business days.

4 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

Also, I'm hoping to see the endo changes and new augments on top of the TSG stuff too. Did Drew mention this somewhere in the stream?

I do remember Drew mentioning endo, but not about the new augments (though I could have missed it).

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

4 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

We should get:
Endo
Heliocor
Gorgon Blueprint as a drop
Nova Deluxe Skin
Titania
Nyx, Nezha, and Atlas augments
Glyphs
Sarpa
Pox
Operator customizations
Lunaro Changes / new maps

DE almost always gives us everything the PC has up to the cut-off.  The only time I can remember that not being true was with raids.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

We should get:
Endo
Heliocor
Gorgon Blueprint as a drop
Nova Deluxe Skin
Titania
Nyx, Nezha, and Atlas augments
Glyphs
Sarpa
Pox
Operator customizations
Lunaro Changes / new maps

DE almost always gives us everything the PC has up to the cut-off.  The only time I can remember that not being true was with raids.

Don't forget the derelict fragment bugfix.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Nick-Tenno said:

My Jupiter -->Europa junction doesn't recognize the warframe specters i build = I can't progress

It has to be one that you have got from a mission after SotR hit. I had this problem also.

5 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

It has to be one that you have got from a mission after SotR hit. I had this problem also.

All the specters i have are from after Sotr hit