Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Why is it that I have to build a weapon of mastery rank one in order to get Uranus meanwhile I'm already rank 5 and have built weapons above that, and I can't afford to just build a weapon cause I'm out of slots and don't have any plat. Just the other day I built the patron so why didn't that count 

On 9/5/2016 at 11:56 AM, (PS4)DXPghost28 said:

Why is it that I have to build a weapon of mastery rank one in order to get Uranus meanwhile I'm already rank 5 and have built weapons above that, and I can't afford to just build a weapon cause I'm out of slots and don't have any plat. Just the other day I built the patron so why didn't that count 

We're all aware, man. I'm MR22 and had to build and replay all things I had done before. It's a little irritating, but their idea was to give veteran players a new introduction to the star map showing you all the changes that have been made. That's at least my take on why. You think think I wanted to build another basic soma to complete those tasks? Nope, but I did it anyway to complete the junction. At MR5, probably around 200 hours or less played, I don't think you should be complaining just yet. If you haven't put any forma on your weapon yet, it shouldn't be that hard to let go. I've got about 3-5 forma on each weapon....those might be a little harder to let go of. 

On September 3, 2016 at 3:08 AM, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I am assuming that those were the most popular out of the ones they could cut from the "red tape". Honestly, I would have enjoyed being able to actually make my Frost Prime look good, but then again I didn't think we would even get TennoGen on consoles at all...

P.S. -  Sorry to tell you that your memory is a bit off, but we are getting a Zephyr skin.

No offense ;) and u have right, that's remind me now, about the Zeph Skin, but this frame isn't really play like Frost or Nova (i never see encounting players with this frame). I understand the problem is the right for DE to sells the other skins for plats on consoles  about the creators don't want this, and i understand the creators if it's one of the most important reason, but, if DE want doing a selling's test, it's not the good items for begins i think :/

PS : and for "the most popular skins", it's just a marketing sentence, according to me :)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

No offense ;) and u have right, that's remind me now, about the Zeph Skin, but this frame isn't really play like Frost or Nova (i never see encounting players with this frame). I understand the problem is the right for DE to sells the other skins for plats on consoles  about the creators don't want this, and i understand the creators if it's one of the most important reason, but, if DE want doing a selling's test, it's not the good items for begins i think :/

PS : and for "the most popular skins", it's just a marketing sentence, according to me :)

Hey I agree with Zephyr being not the most used frame...in fact according to the last 30 days she seems to be the least used frame.

I was just saying that out of the options they have those might be the most popular items :)

Actually, I think that Zephyr has the most dust out of any of my warframes lol.

P.S. - No offense taken ;)

10 hours ago, (PS4)adamlovesrachael said:

I'd like to add this......Drew said during the live stream that the Silver Grove update should be in cert by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Now to watch the forums explode mwahahahahahaha ?

Mmm, I hope it's one of those quick turnarounds. 

Passing cert on Friday, releasing on Tuesday. 

I'm eager to get the cephalon fragments done for that piece of lore.

On 6 september 2016 at 10:11 PM, (PS4)seal130 said:

We're all aware, man. I'm MR22 and had to build and replay all things I had done before. It's a little irritating, but their idea was to give veteran players a new introduction to the star map showing you all the changes that have been made. That's at least my take on why. You think think I wanted to build another basic soma to complete those tasks? Nope, but I did it anyway to complete the junction. At MR5, probably around 200 hours or less played, I don't think you should be complaining just yet. If you haven't put any forma on your weapon yet, it shouldn't be that hard to let go. I've got about 3-5 forma on each weapon....those might be a little harder to let go of. 

Aren't you having trouble fulfilling the requirements? I crafted 4 weapons with MR1 or higher but it still did not complete the requirement...

18 hours ago, (PS4)thomasq1 said:

Aren't you having trouble fulfilling the requirements? I crafted 4 weapons with MR1 or higher but it still did not complete the requirement...

You'd think, but no...the only junction I haven't finished is from Europa to Pluto simply because I hate the archwing intercept on Caelus. Aside from that, my star map is completed once more. How are you progressing?

I don't know if someone mentioned this before, but the Archwing missions are terrible now.

I've played Ace Combat year ago that add a similar "automatic rotation" control, but that just makes it harder to aim at anything... That's why I always turned off. I haven't seen anyone online that likes it or finds it better. Also:

- The invert Y doesn't work (despite deleting the saved system data, has instructed by [DE]Will )

- And if you die, sometimes the display shows the frame and not the archwing powers, sometimes the melee weapon of the frame appears on is hand or at its feet... Sometimes both.

I've send notifications, called out and send messages in every warframe platform I could find, but nothing got done. I know PS4 updates are harder because of licensing, but I really hope this finds someone at DE and takes it to heart. I love Archwing missions and I have two new ones to upgrade, unfortunatelly playing those now are just a big headache... No fun, no fun at all.

I'll just shut up and go cry in my corner now... waiting for the next update.