Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, [DE]Drew said:

Yes! 
New PS4 Trophies:
This Is What You Are - Fully unlock a Focus skill tree (Silver)
Liberator - Set 10 Hostages free without triggering the execution timer (Bronze)

Ugh, that focus one will be difficult considering I don't play often these days.

But that Liberator, ten successful rescue missions, should be fairly easy.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Last I heard, I think tennogen is still making the rounds in regards to getting permission from the content creators.

All the legalese over profit share between DE, Sony, Microsoft, and Steam has been concluded.

I'm assuming we won't see tennogen until our next update, right Drew?

Devstream #77, from July 22nd: Tennogen items will apear on Consoles hopfully within 2 months 

Thx  @AM-Bunny

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I know.

But since we didn't get them today it's fair to assume they'll come with our next update.

Correct?

I know u know, just fullfill your info for those impatients, lazy to check for themselfs, and yes pbb with next update not sure with which part of War Within, also afaik, DE made decision that Tennogen items will be no longer obtainable from Steam only, pbb because consoles.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

So I just installed the update & went to the market to buy the blueprints for the new Archwing weapons but due to not understanding how the new market was set up instead of buying the blueprint for the 'Cyngas' I bought the actual weapon. Is there anyway I can return it & get the 225 Platinum back? I haven't used the weapon yet & I was saving that Platinum for a rainy day.  HELP!!!!!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)RJBrian said:

So I just installed the update & went to the market to buy the blueprints for the new Archwing weapons but due to not understanding how the new market was set up instead of buying the blueprint for the 'Cyngas' I bought the actual weapon. Is there anyway I can return it & get the 225 Platinum back? I haven't used the weapon yet & I was saving that Platinum for a rainy day.  HELP!!!!!

Contact support.