Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

5 minutes ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

I'm just glad that the devs are taking the time to decide which creations make the jump to console, since it isn't as easy to port them than it is to include them on PC. I'm excited to see what made the cut.

Based on Prime Time #129:

Jattuk Syandana made by Master Noob
Nsaru Syandana made by Master Noob
Rota Syandana made by Master Noob
Mesa Falcon Helmet made by prosetisen
Zephyr Hagoromo Skin made by Hitsu San

So why is the Europa junction bug not allowing me to complete it due to me crafting a bunch of warframe spectres and rushing them only to find I'm wasting plat cause it's bugged that and after every mission I can't access star chart again so I have to log out and back in. I'm glad u made us wait for this update while u ironed out the bugs, yeah right there the same bugs peeps on pc were getting when it came out. Get ur act together DE or stop talking crap bout why things are delayed when clearly the bugs are all still there. Was really enjoying update til ran into these.

Derelict Segments are refusing to actually complete. I keep getting the exact same one each run.

Also my cat is as unforgivably ugly as I feared it would be. Smashed face. No ears. Neon blue fur down the spine, and white with yellow spots everywhere else.

I'm seeing prettier Kubrow x Kavat crossbreeds. This thing is going straight into Ordis' blender when I wring out the Mastery it has.

12 hours ago, (PS4)MorsCrown said:

1. PVP
es un desastre, pero no es el fuerte del juego. lamentablemente es así. las armas están completamente desbalanceadas

2.Reliquias
Al ser latinoamericano en todos los juegos pagamos el cambio,. Yo tengo cuenta en el store de Arg. y siempre pago unos dolares de mas por juegos o accesorios prime. De todos modos prefiero pagar 10 dolares de mas y no tener que andar comprando tarjetas prepagas. A lo que el juego refiere me gusta este nuevo modo, me parece mas entretenido.. tal vez porque llevo jugando bastante y me había aburrido del viejo sistema. Sobre los platinos y si ahora se paga menos, solución vender mas a menos precio, hay regiones del juego que pagan mas y hay mas oferta y demanda.

3.Leveo
Yo nunca tuve problema para subir armas de rango y menos ahora con el nuevo sistema, ya que ahora al darte el equivalente de puntos de tu maestría es mas fácil.Te permite equipar los mods mas rapido y poder usarla desde el principio. Draco era una mentira..era como aprender a correr antes de caminar (opinión personal)

saludos

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

18 hours ago, (PS4)mickg_84 said:

So why is the Europa junction bug not allowing me to complete it due to me crafting a bunch of warframe spectres and rushing them only to find I'm wasting plat cause it's bugged that and after every mission I can't access star chart again so I have to log out and back in.

You have to earn 1 specter first ( by doing rescue mission ).

Added Displays:
The Louvre, The Met - and now, The Orbiter. Create your own art exhibit chez vous (too french?) with the new Orbiter Gallery! Whether your skills come from Instagram, Photoshop, or Snapchat, use filters, cropping, and other editing tools to customize each Display how you’d like!

Each picture can be Displayed in a variety of formats:

• Arc
• Landscape
• Tondo
• Poster
• Convex
• Concave
• Wrap
• Squared
• Panoramic

The world might be your canvas, but space is limitless - besides, we can’t all be painters.

Oh, you mean for PS4, just use the ingame art.........

7 hours ago, (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar said:

You have to earn 1 specter first ( by doing rescue mission ).

Lol I kno mate I have done this wouldn't put a post up without trying everything first. I have all the specters, crafted them all, rushed them all, claimed them all, equipped them all and still nothing.

seems to have been fixed after little update last nyt

Edited by (PS4)mickg_84
Update fixed error