Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

4 hours ago, (PS4)mathuzula96 said:

I have no Ordis, his volume is up full, but since the update he seems to have literally jumped ship! he doesn't appear on screen or talk to me, making snide comments about my colour choices...lol 

Seriously though has anyone else lost Ordis?

Wish I could get rid of him.

DE thank you so much for the new update it is amazing and my style of a really good game. So I do not understand when people are so ungrateful when DE have spent ALL OF THEIR TIME to provide us with updates. I understand that people may not like the new features added but to be honest it's not their game it's DE's game to be honest it really annoys me when people have no gratitude. Don't forget as well DE have kept this game going for nearly 3 years now and their is always updates. DE keep being AMAZING and the update is brilliant thanks so much!!!

After almost one week with this Update I want to Change my mind. This Update is good, but there are still some points to be fix it.... The Starmap hide some unfinished nodes, etc... And there is a Big issue with the Sound. If I Change my weapon or somthing else there is new Sound. I dont like it and makes me mad...  By the way with or without this Update I cannot stop playing Warframe because of Amprex. My favourite weapon in all action Games all time...really...Of course there is a lot of another great weapons in Warframe^^ 

10 hours ago, (PS4)The-Captain-388 said:

My Derelict Fragments are bugged, appears this happened on PC too:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/684198-orokin-derelict-fragments-broken/

Do we have a fix for us on PS4?

They are indeed bugged. That's what I've been asking too. Are they going to fix them or ps4 will now go on for months with broken fragments impossible to complete? 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

They are indeed bugged. That's what I've been asking too. Are they going to fix them or ps4 will now go on for months with broken fragments impossible to complete? 

DE merged some threads about this on Friday and said they were looking into the problem.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix August 23rd:
- Added new Prime Access items!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)dnbnick said:

you should tell us the relics drops since we consoles players dont have it in our codex, im i supossed to farm in blind?

Yeah, HUGE oversight by DE considering that console players don't have relics on codex and our drop tables may differ from PC, since their excavators now drop relics on rotation B and C.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)dnbnick said:

you should tell us the relics drops since we consoles players dont have it in our codex, im i supossed to farm in blind?

30 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkMGSteel said:

Please tell us, so that we can know where do we have to farm it

24 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Yeah, HUGE oversight by DE considering that console players don't have relics on codex and our drop tables may differ from PC, since their excavators now drop relics on rotation B and C.

Same comment for new relics. Please Drew, tell us where we can have them and the rotation ;)