Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

7 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

The way DE is negotiating for Tennogen on consoles is still new and a bit iffy. Don't get your hopes up (yes, hoping that it will come out next year is still a bit far fetched). Why? Because they are going to release the 'more popular' Tennogen stuff first as opposed to chronological order. So unless the new Tennogen stuff booms in popularity, then they may actually never come on consoles at this rate.

But then again, they might just be using the term 'more popular' as a form of expression. I am more inclined to believe that it they actually mean that only content from Tennogen-Creators who have accepted the contract for releasing their stuff on console will be released as seen by how some of the 5 Tennogen items being released comes from the same creators. So then it boils down to which content creator have accepted the contract. This is purely my speculation though. 

Fairly sure they got most of the legal sorted, meaning that it should be quicker to get tennogen after this release

Just now, (PS4)JumperPrime said:

For some reason, PS4 has an Event for Corpus Bust, but I can't register because it already closed before I knew it was there. Rather annoying considering the event will last 4 days and I can't formally register for it.

Registering doesn't really do anything but provide DE some feedback.  You will still be able to participate.

Just now, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Registering doesn't really do anything but provide DE some feedback.  You will still be able to participate.

Still annoying.There's an Event for Resogun that ends on September 4, and you can reister right up to the end. Corpus Bust, OTOH, locks you out of registering before it even starts. Now what's the point of that?

Desecrate Health Conversion Nekros with Galantine Prime and Naramon made short work of the 75k Credit Corpus Bust alert. The Magnetic procs were pretty annoying when I first ran it without Nekros (used Vauban), but with him making Health Orbs spawn frequently helped with energy gains with Equilibrium equipped.

On September 1, 2016 at 7:21 AM, (PS4)youngthecool said:

The way DE is negotiating for Tennogen on consoles is still new and a bit iffy. Don't get your hopes up (yes, hoping that it will come out next year is still a bit far fetched). Why? Because they are going to release the 'more popular' Tennogen stuff first as opposed to chronological order. So unless the new Tennogen stuff booms in popularity, then they may actually never come on consoles at this rate.

But then again, they might just be using the term 'more popular' as a form of expression. I am more inclined to believe that it they actually mean that only content from Tennogen-Creators who have accepted the contract for releasing their stuff on console will be released as seen by how some of the 5 Tennogen items being released comes from the same creators. So then it boils down to which content creator have accepted the contract. This is purely my speculation though. 

When i've see what Tennogen will released for us, i've been very disappointed. No offense Tennogen artists, you doing all great job, but i can't just imagined this items are more populars than, for example, Hailstorm Frost Skin, Hitsu San Nova or Lamia Nova. None of this Tennogen skins released on PS4 will be for populars Warframes like Frost or Nova, and none of this skins are complete skins (just 3 Syandanas and 2 Helmets if i've a good memory). That's  just a disappointing result for me to wait a long time for Tennogen for "that" :(

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

When i've see what Tennogen will released for us, i've been very disappointed. No offense Tennogen artists, you doing all great job, but i can't just imagined this items are more populars than, for example, Hailstorm Frost Skin, Hitsu San Nova or Lamia Nova. None of this Tennogen skins released on PS4 will be for populars Warframes like Frost or Nova, and none of this skins are complete skins (just 3 Syandanas and 2 Helmets if i've a good memory). That's  just a disappointing result for me to wait a long time for Tennogen for "that" :(

I am assuming that those were the most popular out of the ones they could cut from the "red tape". Honestly, I would have enjoyed being able to actually make my Frost Prime look good, but then again I didn't think we would even get TennoGen on consoles at all...

P.S. -  Sorry to tell you that your memory is a bit off, but we are getting a Zephyr skin.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

3 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I am assuming that those were the most popular out of the ones they could cut from the "red tape". Honestly, I would have enjoyed being able to actually make my Frost Prime look good, but then again I didn't think we would even get TennoGen on consoles at all...

P.S. -  Sorry to tell you that your memory is a bit off, but we are getting a Zephyr skin.

Yeap, there are arguably more popular items on PC and I'd love to see the Hailstorm Frost Skin too. This is why I'd say that they used the term 'most popular' as a figure of expression. It's probably because these items were the ones that DE managed to settle the contract with or as what (PS4)vamp6x6x6x has said these were the ones "they could cut from the "red tape"". I've only just started playing on console this year (although I did try the alpha on PC) but I am grateful that we are at least getting some Tennogen items. We can only hope that DE would roll out more Tennogen items for us in a faster rotation in the future (although Rebecca did say that the Tennogen items weren't just Hotfix-able for us, that means we may only get them for major updates of the games only).

Also, if legal procedures are completely settled, wouldn't it be awesome if we could vote for what would come out for our next Tennogen release (out of the pool of released Tennogen items on PC), kinda like what people do on steam and the steam workshop items? I think that would be great! 

14 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

Yeap, there are arguably more popular items on PC and I'd love to see the Hailstorm Frost Skin too. This is why I'd say that they used the term 'most popular' as a figure of expression. It's probably because these items were the ones that DE managed to settle the contract with or as what (PS4)vamp6x6x6x has said these were the ones "they could cut from the "red tape"". I've only just started playing on console this year (although I did try the alpha on PC) but I am grateful that we are at least getting some Tennogen items. We can only hope that DE would roll out more Tennogen items for us in a faster rotation in the future (although Rebecca did say that the Tennogen items weren't just Hotfix-able for us, that means we may only get them for major updates of the games only).

Also, if legal procedures are completely settled, wouldn't it be awesome if we could vote for what would come out for our next Tennogen release (out of the pool of released Tennogen items on PC), kinda like what people do on steam and the steam workshop items? I think that would be great! 

Couldn't agree more, and I'm hopeful as well. Still, it's a saddening pang in the abdomen to think, imagine, and wait ever so patiently "how" Tennogen will arrive to consoles in the future after this round of items. Some items may never reach consoles, or some may "possibly" reach consoles at the expense of waiting for 1-2 years hoping when Steamworks has made 5-10 new batches since. 

I can't help but say it's a nervewracking feeling altogether.