[DE]Drew

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

I didn't get too good of a glimpse at it considering that I just had to reload but can confirm that Axi G1 (Nekros chassis and some Galatine part) come from Draco on Ceres.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)dnbnick said:

you should tell us the relics drops since we consoles players dont have it in our codex, im i supossed to farm in blind?

30 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkMGSteel said:

Please tell us, so that we can know where do we have to farm it

24 minutes ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Yeah, HUGE oversight by DE considering that console players don't have relics on codex and our drop tables may differ from PC, since their excavators now drop relics on rotation B and C.

Same comment for new relics. Please Drew, tell us where we can have them and the rotation ;)

5 hours ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Yeah, HUGE oversight by DE considering that console players don't have relics on codex and our drop tables may differ from PC, since their excavators now drop relics on rotation B and C.

^^ This dude is absolutely right and this needs a lot more attention/visibility by DE.  We (consoles) are getting significantly less chances at the new Relic drops on Excavation since our version only drops Relics on B rotation.  Not to mention Hieracon is all messed up right now and is still dropping Nyx relics, whereas on PC Hieracon alone is dropping 7 of the new Relics right now.

@[DE]Drew - Please help!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, (PS4)The-Captain-388 said:

^^ This dude is absolutely right and this needs a lot more attention/visibility by DE.  We (consoles) are getting significantly less chances at the new Relic drops on Excavation since our version only drops Relics on B rotation.  Not to mention Hieracon is all messed up right now and is still dropping Nyx relics, whereas on PC Hieracon alone is dropping 7 of the new Relics right now.

@[DE]Drew - Please help!

I just ran a few excavations and got relics on every rotation, the first excavation dropped a useless mod, after that, relics non stop.

OK so the hundreds of keys I owned that got converted into relics post SotR are now virtually worthless since every new part that will drop needs a new relic farmed each time. OMG talk about a FU for the hundreds of hours it took to farm and get all those old keys. Thanks DE.

If anyone has a suggestion with what to do with all the relics for parts that everyone already has I'm all ears

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

one of the junctions (iirc pluto) requires nightmare missions, which don't exist anymore, making it incompletable. this has been fixed on PC. WTF!?

junction tasks like getting mods etc. don't work doing them on other planets, which the description does not exclude. has also been fixed on PC already. WTF!!??

now you have to farm specific relics with a RNG drop chance to farm prime parts with a RNG drop chance within. the war within.....!!!

Edited by (PS4)Jaytech3

1 hour ago, (PS4)Jaytech3 said:

one of the junctions (iirc pluto) requires nightmare missions, which don't exist anymore, making it incompletable. this has been fixed on PC. WTF!?

There is no junction with the requirement involving nightmare missions.  The only think I can think of you might be looking at is the pluto to sedna junction that requires you to kill 10 sentients, collect 3 drift mods, defeat vay hek on Earth, and craft a MR5 or higher weapon.  Sentients and drift mods only occur on Lua.

• Upvote 1

The relic section of the codex isn't in our update. We have to wait for the Wiki page to be updated for now.

Edited by (PS4)DontKnowMe

Hotfix August 24th:

- Fixed Vaulted relics still dropping
- Fixed Nekros Prime diorama

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix August 24th:

Should make it a bit easier to farm for relics now :)

47 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix August 24th:

So Nekros Prime Relics are more farmable? More Nekros Prime Relics drops? 

Where are the best place to farm Nekros prime relics?

18 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix August 24th:

Thanks for this error (sincerely, not a joke), because i'ven't got enough time for farm this vaulted relics when i've finished to download the SotR update 2-3 days ago with my bad internet connexion :)

17 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

So Nekros Prime Relics are more farmable? More Nekros Prime Relics drops? 

Yes, because vaulted relics are really vaulted now, so we can farm new relics much more now (i'm actually building the Galatine Prime :D).

5 hours ago, (PS4)recondrone777 said:

question when are we getting the heliocore? in the silver grove update with titania or in a smaller update

It will be bundled with the silver grove.

On ‎08‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, (PS4)LA_10599 said:

Is there any way to see where the new relics drop ? I dont understand why pc has it but we don't

Their codex was updated to include arcanes and relics some time after SotR.

The console build was far enough behind for us to not receive the codex changes.

The best locations (in my opinion) to farm the new relics are Venus - Kiliken = Lith & Meso and Pluto - Hieracon = Neo & Axi.