Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tattoo Help!?

(PSN)Clockwork_Kaiju

Let me start by saying thanks for reading this Tenno,

Now... I could really use some help!

After years of  debate and thought, I have finally settled on what I want for my warframe tattoo. I have been editing and messing with Photoshop, Tennogen tool and even Garry's mod for the better part of the week  for what I want and struggling with it. at this point Im tempted to use a screen shot but  that's not the best thing to use at all.  Could really use some help with this or if you have advice in where I can find the 3d models for a Mesa, the longhorn helmet, the vasto prime, and a Clint Eastwood style Mexican poncho  I would be in your debt.

Hammer-

As someone who loves and has tattoos, I would like to convince you not to do it. Even if warframe means a lot to you right now, you don't know what the game could become in the future, you could end up hating the game. 

39406523.jpg

BUT if you are determined, do something that you would love as a design by itself, and not because it's related to warframe, something that someone who doesn't know what warframe is would look at and say "hey, that's nice" or ten years from now when you stopped playing warframe you would look and say "Damn, this tattoo looks so good"

9 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

3d models are probably not the best way going about tattoos. go commission an artist you like for a design.

This ^

It's what I'm doing.  I want to make certain I get what I want, before it gets inked into me forever.

12 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

3d models are probably not the best way going about tattoos. go commission an artist you like for a design.

It also helps to spend a lot of time talking with the tattoo artist about what you want. The really good tattoo artists will work with you and your idea to come up with something great and unique to you.

They are of course generally ok with just copying a picture or something from the shop. As an artist who knows artists, working with the artist each time is generally more appreciated.

24 minutes ago, hammerheathen said:

It also helps to spend a lot of time talking with the tattoo artist about what you want. The really good tattoo artists will work with you and your idea to come up with something great and unique to you.

They are of course generally ok with just copying a picture or something from the shop. As an artist who knows artists, working with the artist each time is generally more appreciated.

double hammer confirm?