Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

Spoiler

DStream_79.png

Join us this Friday, August 19th for Devstream #79!

Who: Rebecca is joined by a crew of possibly sleepy but very excited Devs!   
What: (Hopefully) hot off the release of major Update Part III: The Silver Grove, it's time for us to take a look at the list of content just shipped on PC and discuss it! We'll also spend some time looking to the future on what awaits you in Part IV of this Update 19 Tetralogy!
Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
When: Join us this Friday, August 19that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on August 19th!

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

The recent explosion headshot damage fix, though understandably necessary, has increased a problem for a certain melee weapon category: Glaive weapons.
These weapons, which have been a great icon ever since Dark Sector, have really fallen behind with their incredibly weak throw attacks, now even with the channeled explosions. Compared to their closest counterpart, the Redeemer, all Glaives have around 5 to 9 times less damage on their charge attacks, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Throw attacks for Glaives, and maybe their stats in general? (Since they all have 35 base damage or less)
Something I would do is give Glaives Throw damage on par with the Redeemer, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:
Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Not an Art Stream, but I still wanna ask it.

In what I believe was Devstream 4, Mynki talked about having a concept of what the Tenno looked like. With Second Dream, we saw another concept, which would ultimately become the Tenno we see now. Were the two concepts different, and if so, could we know what the original concept of the Tenno was?

Buffs for mods such as Combustion Beam were mentioned a few Devstreams back as well as a buff to the Panthera. Are these still coming? Also, what about the continued updates to Saryn? Again, awhile back, it was mentioned that Saryn would continue to receive updates after allowing her changes to simmer in the community for awhile. Is this still planned?

Can you increase the archwing affinity share range? currently it's only 200m and it's way too low for....uhm, space? 

also, are there any more changes, tweaks and additions coming to archwing in general? since to me, you only pay attention to AW when you have a little free time, and when you constantly keep major-updating the game, AW just keeps getting dumped deeper and deeper 

if I have to suggest, making an AW-only team in DE (like the PvP team) would greatly help  

Edited by Kenshin98

Dear Tenno council,

Many Tenno focus on health and armour as having 1k + of Health is more rewarding than having 1k+ of shields. Will there be a shields 2.0 were having high shields is just as, if not more rewarding than health and armour?

Have you ever thought about having a section of mod slots dedicated to augments for further customazation of our abilites? That and possibly more augments to continue molding abilites without sacrafice?

Any volt stuff? We would like to see more

Volt deluxe skin? 

Will there be ANY changes to nekro's health decay?

Are Warframes alive?

Are Kubrows and kavats within the same family? 

Beds,toys,sleeping and or cuddling kubrow? a park for kubrows and kavats? Do kavats and kubrows get along? 

Any news on the infested behind the door? 

There aren't many staff type weapons,will there be more? I love staff weaponry and with the vaulting of the bo prime which will not return for a very long time, there needs to be more staffs to compensate for that and the current 4 (Excluding mk1 type) Also please increase there range slightly to be on par with polearms 

That is all and thank you for your patronage

Edited by Wolfnrun
No

I would like to know if we're ever going to get an option to stop camera shake or reduce it. For me personally it doesn't add anything to the gameplay but a headache. And I know it bothers many other players as well.

Like once the camera shake on Banshee's quake ability got bugged and didn't have a camera shake. That way the gameplay was much more enjoyable.

Hi DE!  2 items:

• Can we please have Mag's bullet jump passive carry polarize shrapnel? Pretty Please?
  • General question: do you budget dev bandwidth to reviewing old material/content?  Or is this something that is worked on as issues arise?
Edited by Replacement

So a year or two ago you talked about adding cloth physics to warframes, primarily  Trinity, Volt, and Frost. We were also teased with a gif showing off a work in progress Volt cloth physics. Now that Trinity has cloth physics for her skirt, when will Frost and Volt finally get cloth physics?

Quote from Devstream 44

" All three Warframes are scheduled to receive a character model update in 2015 to help show off stylish futuristic combat fashion"

Edited by TwelfthAngel