Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  Reveal hidden contents

PLACEHOLDER IMAGE for y'all! 3VxNjQZ.png

Join us this Friday, August 19th for Devstream #79!

Who: Rebecca is joined by a crew of possibly sleepy but very excited Devs!   
What: (Hopefully) hot off the release of major Update Part III: The Silver Grove, it's time for us to take a look at the list of content just shipped on PC and discuss it! We'll also spend some time looking to the future on what awaits you in Part IV of this Update 19 Tetralogy!
Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
When: Join us this Friday, August 19that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on August 19th!

an idea for the prime vault, something like a vault prime Break where all primes are released in the time, this can consists of alerts or speacial "vault missons" where you can get specific frames.

Dear DE,

1) is Ash rework done? if so can we please see it? i feel like my head is gonna exploded :p

2) can we have the key binds shown in our gear? because going back and forth over in the options is pretty annoying (and i always forgot what i key binded my gears to lol).

3) are we getting daily quest/missions? the closest we get is helping Clem and the mission is given by Darvo, could we get more missions like these from other NPCs in the Warframe Universe? Syndicates? New NPC? Lotus her self maybe? 

4) ARE WE GETTING ENEMY AI 2.0? hehe enemies still hide behind railings in front of us XD 

Relic related questions

Can we expect further improvements to the relic system?

The rework was supposed to alleviate grind and add variety but it's simply moved the grind from spamming the same key to spamming the same fissure (usually soloing Capture) for traces before actually going on relic runs. I'd hope eventually the Void would drop traces so that people would be incentivized to go there again because I actually liked going to the Void, I just didn't like how ALL of the parts I needed was in Survival...

Will there be something to make it easier to get specific relics?

It's true we needed to farm keys before but they were more abundant since 1 key would allow 4 people to get their rewards, allowing the possibility of a keyshare party. The current system requires 1 relic per 1 person and so relics should be more plentiful to compensate or allow being able to gain specific relics more easily. (relic converting maybe?)

Ammo related question

Is an ammo rework still down the line?

It always urked me that very high fire rate weapons were punished far more than more moderate weapons and I'd hope this game would adopt something similar to Mass Effect, where every gun had their own ammo maximum and ammo gain.

Lobby/Hosting question

I think this feature has been asked before but can we get a "public host" setting?

Many people want to host while simultaneously being a public party so that they can play with random people without lagging.

Lore questions

Just so we aren't talking about mechanics all the time, how about boss assassinations in terms of the lore? Are all the assassinations canon?

In terms of the timeline, do they just happen at the end of their story so that they can always be involved in whatever event happens? I ask this question because I pretty much love all the bosses that have been reworked so far and it'd be a shame for characters with such personality to just be killed off, never to be seen or used again.

Edited by Liacu

Quick question with bosses.

I commonly solo assassination sorties for fun, and the bosses are a bit too boring now, even with high levels, the only ones that are entertaining are Lephantis and Kela, could we get coreographed bosses such that gear isn't the only factor in winning one of these fights? One thing that comes to mind is say, wreckage from a falling ship towards a planet, and you have to fight, say, the stalker or some other rogue Tenno, around that type of power. While fighting, you have to jump from one bit of wreckage to the next while clashing with this enemy, possibly with quick time events. Either that or whatever other creative way that comes to mind, thanks!

I've been seeing a Health>Shield meta going around the game at higher levels or even the game as a whole in general, I agree to some degree that Health+Armor is good on certain frames and situations, but what happens to fragile frames who have little armor and little health like, Mag, Loki, Mirage, Ivara?

I've been in an argument that on fragile frames like those, it's better off using another mod in place of redirection, because it's simply not worth.
Is there anyway to change or improve on this meta or reward players who use defense mods on fragile frames that don't solely use the mod customization purely for ability enhancement to survive?

Edited by Lintriey

The usual questions:

Focus System - When will you get back to this and why have you neglected this for so long?

Affinity Gain - With the be anything done to increase gains ? 

Endo - Will it Be Tradeable ? Will it be available in the market ? Also could you please let us know how much total Endo it takes to max a Primed Mod?

Will focus abilities ever be usable in Archwing ?

Edited by DxAdder

Will we ever be able to replace ordis... like with my kubrow? He's a bit annoying, even if you turn his sound off his face pops up.

Zephyr rework?

Huge, single room, open air maps?

Aardvark when?

Infested door in landing craft?

Door opposite infested door in landing craft?

Spider companions?

Crazy idea.

Take the side of the infested in infested invasions? E.I. Phoroid manifestation missions.

Do you have any plans to rebalance Frost's snow globe ability? I figured a nerf to snowglobe was coming prior to specters of the rail, but letting a nullifier crewman/corrupted nullifier jump onto frost's snow globe from above immediately destorys the snow globe, making the objective instantly open to insane fire, especially at higher levels. I don't think this change was necessary and I would like for you to instead look at other aspects of the ability such as the fact that you can stack snow globes on top of each other without diminishing returns on its durability.

Now that Titania is close, have you thought of giving Zephyr a rework.

Let's be honest her 1 is a glorified bulletjump that i use less than 1 time per mission.

Her 2 is a ground slam that does minor CC and to make useful you need to go at least 50m upwards to actually do something to lvl 30 enemies, yes even when going full power strenght.

Her 3 is the most useful of them all, thanks to making her practically invincible against projectile based attacks and a really good augment.

Her 4 is nothing more than a weaker version of Inaros' sandstorm, which is getting an augment to do what Zephyr's tornadoes currently does.

Will we ever get MR 2.0?Something more evolved instead of just tracking how many weapons you have used? Or at least another way to reflect our time invested in the game? Not all players like to horde gear and MR must be frustating for some to play weapons they don't like just to unlock MR locked weapons.

Cheers

Edited by AtomFailure

Do you have any ideas or concept art for a tileset post-U19? And on that subject, what are the limitations to your tileset design? Could you make a tileset that has wider doors and higher ceilings? If so, would you consider creating a tileset with larger enemies, like ground vehicles, to fight against?