Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm bad at asking questions and sounding nice, so I'll keep it simple.

Braton Vandal ever coming back?

If yes, any chance to still keep us owners of it superior to others?

Can you show Limbo rework or at least describe him in theory?

Yeah, I guess that's all from me.

Hello DE members, love the game I have a few questions I've wanted to ask.

1.  what ever happened to the Zeypher deluxe skin?
  2. Is it possible to have an option to choose select the focus school with want to use for a mission from the arsenal menu instead of going all the way to the operator or have them assigned to the loadout slot? . Have you ever thought about giving the warfames an Augment Slot?
  3. Since Kubrows and Kavats can move around the ship, when will Sentinels be able to do the same?.
  4. Since the Stalker got an upgrade any chance that the Zanuka and G3 will also get an upgrade?

I've kinda of been wondering do you think its possible we could ever be able to use non-prime models on primed warframes like we can with the helmets? Just thought that might be a cool option lol. Thanks for making such an awesome game and for being such awesome devs, keep up the good work ! :D Looking forward to the devstream and the update!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: (Hopefully) hot off the release of major Update Part III: The Silver Grove, it's time for us to take a look at the list of content just shipped on PC and discuss it!

Okay, I'll take that as cue for my first question: Is Update Wednesday dead? Have you given up and gone back to the old model of shipping updates on Friday?

Will there be updates for old stances with only one or two combos (instead of three) in the near future?

Will Kubrows (and probably Kavats) see AI improvements? Also, will we get a way to command them ("Open that locker", "Attack that guy", "Come back", "Stay") in missions?

After Alloy Plates have been replaced with Ferrite as Void resource - any chance that the same will happen to Control Modules? I think the 10k I have by now will last for a while. Or could you please allow us to sell or discard surplus items (resources, ...)?

While the new forum is all nice and shiny, could we please get a proper source editor instead of the WYSIWYG from hell?

With more operator cosmetics suits upcoming, is there a chance we get ones from the syndicates?

When we got the Tenno Lab, you said that Vauban would move there eventually, too. What happened to that?

With Akstiletto Prime coming being here now, will we see Akimbo versions of other prime pistols (Lex Prime, Vasto Prime) as well? Because I'd love to have an AkLex Prime.

Speaking about customization: Will we ever see the alternate sniper scopes @[DE]Pablo promised us ... I think about a year ago?

Edited by Bibliothekar
queue - cue - ¿Qué?

Q1. With Endo being announced as a progression of simplifying the upgrade system for mods, is there any information you can provide on what will happen to Legendary cores and their place in Warframe (Sortie rewards)?

Q2. Who is up next for review now that Nekros has been given a rework? With the introduction of Titania, has this sparked any ideas for Zephyr in the near future?

Q3. Anything to report, Undercover Boss? I always like hearing new ideas and interesting feedback from your experiences. 

Q4. Any ideas or plans to improve Clan functionality? Giving Clan leaders and members more and better ways to interact with each other?

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus and grineer(and sentients)  factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique compaions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Could we get 'evolving' emblem(like stratos emblem) related to archwing that we 'evolve' as we do archwing related events(like fomorian), missions or challenges. I want something to show off that I am skilled pilot of archwing.

-Will archwings get their own passives ?

-Any chance for switchable movement/combat mods like in strike suit zero(ship-mech modes) ? for example switching between our new movement/combat system and old, for example new for high speed battles and old for precision, this should satisfy fans of both new and old movement.

-Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three ?

-any plans for syndicate archwing melee and primary ?

and here are two questions unrelated to archwing:

-when will we see rest of orbiter and liset docking to it ?

-any chance that we will get list interior that looks more like in old concept arts ? everyone agree's that interior in concept arts looked MUCH cooler

1lA7r1N.png

cesar-rizo-cr-wf-t-liset-cockpit-05a.jpg

Edited by Culaio

Seeing how we are going to have another devstream, I hope my questions get chosen. :smile:

So my question is- Seeing how the relics are added and the keys are gone now, doesn't that makes it a bit more confusing and challenging for newer players to actually learn every relic and what it drops. They also have complicated names now which makes it even more difficult to actually recognize which relic drops which parts. And even more are to be added. Im not saying to actually bring back the old system, im saying to maybe simplify the new relic system and their names maybe so that every relic is still recognizable without anyone looking over and over in the codex or asking other players to check. 

Another question is since the relics are added, people are disappointed by not getting lots and lots of prime parts but getting one part at a time. This is quite an issue because i know that u implemented this so that people can get the part that they want. But even sometimes when u radiant a relic it isn't a guaranteed chance to get the item u want (ask me ive got loads of forma bps) . so will it be possible, to add a "once a week" or "once a day" relic survival thing. with u getting an item every 20mins. Ive also created a restriction for it, with the survival being open only for an hour. After one hour, if people are still in the mission, they wont get any more parts. And as always, at the end, they will get to decide which parts to choose with a maximum choice of 3 (simple maths). Please do comment on this idea.

Third, Ducats. Which are actually more important and which thing should be given more importance? Should Ducats be given more importance than platinum? Because while Ducats can actually buy me primed mods and a lot of things, it also asks me to sell a lot of rather "expensive in plat" things sometimes. So, what should I rather give more importance? I mean plat can buy me the whole market i suppose. But ducats can buy me a lot of rare stuff from baro. 

Lastly, Forma bps in the relics. Its quite weird and makes me think as to in some relics forma is quite common, like on the top. But in some other relics, its like unommon. So is that supposed to be there, or is that a mistake by you guys? 

:smile: ClatterHD

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just an unit staring at a wall, can we get more panoramas please?

What's the current status and what can you share of the damage rework?

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Have you considered revisiting older weapons and giving them mechanics similar to Dual Toxocyst and Lesion?

Any plans for introducing Void Spy?

Any news on replaying quests?

When can we expect a new synthesis target? It's been a while...

Edited by Playford

Chroma STILL has outstanding issues (Coloration issues on the armor under the pelt, lackluster 1 & 4 powers, lack of a proper passive in comparison to the other Warframes, lack of customization caused by being shoe-horned into specific energy colors to get the powers you want, etc.). 

Are these issues being addressed, and if so, how are they being addressed? When will the Dragon get some love?

Coloration issue example: 

XjLG5UD.jpg

WE WANT ENDLESS MISSIONS + these new ''objective'' missions are ok too just combine it and profit its not that hard.

EDIT : by combine i mean let us have a choice ''lets have old and new playerbase'' SMASH together 

Edited by TennoPain

Question for the second crew: I have played several games where dynamic changing weather conditions (like blizzards and flooding) drastically change how combat is affected during a mission. Do you guys think we will ever get dynamic changing weather in game? I think stuff like radiation/electromagnetic hazards or flooding in Uranus tile sets are a nice first step in that direction.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Will there any further updates, changes, or additions to any of the recent rework for Volt? The rework is a step in the right direction but have left some unsavory effects. Like the damage cap on Volt's ult makes it have inconsistent stun times for enemies with little to no armor or large crowds of people. Also the the debuffs and drain on Volt's riot shield are very harsh. Volt is about speed and fast movement, yet the shield slows him down and drain way to much energy too really be usable.