Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Would it be possible to do a pass on Throw attacks for Glaives, and maybe their stats in general?

Yes, please! Also maybe revert the whole "glaives now bounce off of nullifier bubbles" thing?

So, Steve, what about them nullifier nerfs you mentioned at Tennocon?

Will reworked bosses that 'are just there' (ie Lephantis and Lech Kril) get some backstory/lore in the form of quests or events?

How long until we get replayble quests/events, and 'events' integrated into the starchart perhaps?

Will Chroma be able to switch his elements on the fly like Equinox? Perhaps via some sort of 'quiver' mechanic?

Nekros' changes were supposed to be QoL, so why did you nerf things like the loot mechanics in Desecrate and added the health decay (why not keep normal duration instead) for Shadows of the Dead?

Have you considered a 'transmutation/trade-in' system for older relics every new rotation to deal with the fact that for some people older relics will have no use if they have everything thise offer?

Edited by RahuHordika

Q1. Neural Sensors: When can we expect those to drop from the right faction?

Q2. Unique Orokin hacking puzzles, when will they arrive?

Q3. Have you thought about giving more mission types modifiers or alternate objectives that become unavailable once the alarms are triggered? Half as many enemies to kill. Defending only one terminal instead of three. Triple the XP for every successive Spy vault extraction.

Q4. Any reason why there isn't a Tenno whip?

2 hours ago, Mastikator2 said:

Any word on buffing some of the weaker auras? There's only 2- arguably 3 auras that are really good and quite a few that range from useless to situational (and even then below par).

Buffing some of the weaker ones would do a lot of work to increase gameplay options and variety in game. As long as the buffs don't overshoot it would not contribute to power creep.

Umm.... not sure where you came up with 2-3 good auras. I count 4: Energy Siphon, Corrosive Projection, Rejuvenation, & Steel Charge. Which of those is the one you think is useless/situational? Not trying to be confrontational, just kinda confused.

In regards to the Corruption buff after you get your 10 Reactant I have a couple questions:

1) Can we get some use for the reactant that keeps dropping, like extending the buff for one second per reactant. The catch being if you lose the buff it's unable to be picked up again.

2) Can we get some kind of indicator as to which buff we received? At the moment, it's one icon fits all, could we get a separate icon for each buff?

First of all looking forward to Silver grove and all that entails as well as what is still instore for war within. 

With that out of the way I have a few questions.

1. Will you add a gift button for tennogen items as I would like to be able to gift my friends and in particular boyfriend tennogen items, but at current the only thing I can do is get a steam card and give them the code, or break the tos to use my funds on their account which could get us both in trouble with the bannings and whatnot. I don't like the first obviously because then it's not a surprise like with other things in the game, can't have them mention it on the side one day then they log in to play the next with me and they get to be 'Omg you got me the grost skin thank you so much.' So thats disappointing, and as for the second I don't wanna be banned for just trying to get someone a tennogen skin.

2. I know when you started putting out tennogen skins it was asked if they would default to the appearance on tennogen or have just be applied to the base frame of the frame in question. For example  Nova's Visage skin. I love how it looks, but I'm not crazy about the breastplate from nova prime sitting on it  covering one of the straps on the skin. I bring this up because we have skins like Nova's Asuri skin which changes to match what you see in the preview. Getting to the question at hand I know that is partly because it has a different model, but I also know it's not as though the regular model used for tennogen skins isn't available, so why not have them just use the base instead when using the skin?

3. As many others have asked before with the advent of Titania is Zephyr going to get an update to make her a match or better for being able to fly. While I personally am not overly bothered by Zephyr's inability to fly I do have to agree that  its kinda wrong how the bird frame can't really fly merely glide and fall with style.

1. Will the way that we extract from missions taking place inside of enemy ships ever be reworked? It seems strange how they have these conveniently placed rooms with four extraction points for Tenno Lisets.?

2. Will the way we mod our Warframes ever be reworked? I think Warframes and Abilities should be different sections, with the latter being accessed through the Abilities screen with it's own Augment and Mod slots so that we may equip more Warframe ultilites without having to sacrifice precious Mod spaces because of how Abilities currently require mandatory Mods to be useful. 

3. Will deployable Tenno Specters ever be reworked? As they are right now, most players choose to use Vapor Specters because they come in bundles of 10 and when they scale on high level missions they do very well. There is no incentive to use any of the higher tier Specters. 

4. Will you ever change how old arcane helmets work? Like perhaps could you turn them into a full arcane set that we could apply on something else? I am mainly asking this because there's a lot of very nice Tennogen created helmets that I simply cannot ever wear because arcane helmets are too useful to give up (especially both of Frost's who I obviously play at almost all times). 

If turning them into arcane sets is too much, could you possibly develop a way to display a cosmetic helmet over them? It could be similar to that two face Operator mechanic. Also, "hiding" them really wouldn't give you an advantage over others, especially in PvP activities since they are disabled there specifically to keep the base stats of all Frames relatively balanced. 

5. Can we get a Warframe mod that releases some form of energy upon our shields being drained completely that stuns nearby enemies for a few seconds to allow us a chance to escape to safety? You could balance it by making it so that the effect only actives again once your shields have fully recovered from the total damage on their own (to avoid Blessing/Companion abuse for infinite stuns). 

6. Would you and your fellow developers ever stream yourselves doing one of the Trials? I would very much enjoy watching that. 

7. When can we expect a Survival rework? My weapons and the skills of myself and my teammates should decide how long we last, not some tiny device. 

8. Can we please have a host button when trying to start a match when on public settings? I am tired of the game either searching endlessly for a squad or giving me lobby idlers and hosts who leave on purpose. 

9. Can we get a way to hop between Relay instances within the Relay so that when it resets or kicks people out you do not have to leave just to get back to the instance you were in?

10. Can we get the ability to favorite default colors so that we may take the colors from unique skins and apply them on other things?

11. Now that the Void no longer drops any parts, could we possibly be allowed to deploy Extractors there now? 

Same as last time. Choose whichever is the most interesting to you if you pick any of them at all. 

Would it be possible for thrown melee/redeemer style weapons to gain the ability to utilize the combo counter on their charge attacks to increase the damage; as it is they're only able to utilize body count for their regular attacks/combos, and the whole points of changing them in melee 2.0 was to allow them to be more dynamic than simply auto attacking or charge attacking.

Also, do we have an updated list of frames that are in the works for reworking/tuning up? Frames like Equinox, Oberon, etc. could really use it.

Edited by Leuca

Can most content that use or have some relevance to Parkour 2.0 be adjusted properly for it?

This is mainly to fix the few issues I have with gameplay.

First off, combat isn't as smooth as everyone looks at it, most combat at low level looks awesome, but most combat at high level goes "Sector" by "Sector"

It's not really smooth when it's more of "Go camp here" "Go fix this place"

I would like to see some things related to this, like some stances, and gun combat, to be properly adjusted for this system.

This is something I would also like to be on archwing.

Where as the orientation built map, on corpus archwing, really doesn't fit archwing's 6oF,

It's sometimes akward and clunky.Enlarge corners please. and/or decrease drift on trench tilesets.

It's not bad to navigate this area, it's more weird, and and hard to use for the new players to archwing.

Also

PLEASE ADD 3D waypoints in ARCHWING. something HEX-Cube like.

Are you satisfied with the current Nullifier mechanics, and would you be willing to consider an overhaul that took a page out of the Gate Crash event, and simply weakened power stats while within the nullifier's globe? (ie. Strength, Range, Duration all reduced to a small percentage that is based on the enemy level)

Edited by DeltaPhantom

- Any news about the release of latest batch of Tennogen skins?

- Why the life drain attribute was implemented on shadows of the dead in last Nekros Rework?

- Are the Devs satisfied with Mesa´s Peacemaker rework? Is the feedback from users saying she got more fun to play since last balances?

- Any news about mesa´s augmentation mod for peacemaker?

- What about the syndicate weapon augments mods announced but not released some devstreams ago?

- What you think of the idea of Mesa being able to walk in her new peacemaker?

- Seems that most of people and builds consider corrupted pistol mod magnum force not a good mod, as for cheaper cost, you can get an elemental damage mod of 90% damage? At max rank magnum force costs 14 points, giving 66% +damage and -33% accuracy, any plans for improve/change this mod?

- How is Warframe doing at China?

- The Umbra Excalibur scarf is an accessory or integrated to it´s look? A scarf Sydana for all/most frames would look very nice!

- Can we get an in-game option to hear the chinese voices from Chinese dub from Warframe?

- What about the charged shot from the gunblades and the throw from glaives be able to have a secondary map able button for them?

- Any plans for a non-prime targis armor set?

- Any chance of having Syndicate sigils at face? Or at arms? Or at Tights?? using the same ones from body? And Arms and Legs Sigils too?

- Any news about the Moa/Walker Sentinel

- There have been increasing discussions about a kind of universal vacuum, as an alternative to carrier, but keeping carrier with a longer rang and keep the same functionality it has now. What are the devs opinion about it?

- With the changes to the shadows of the dead taking out the time out of the summoned minions, any chance to give the same treatment to other kinds of minions, as atlas minions or Equinox augment minion?

Edited by rafacasper