Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #79!

[DE]Rebecca

what is the status update on the new speargun primary shown off a few devstreams ago

when can we expect to see alt holstering for other melee weapon families and for primaries and secondaries

now that we have the nova delux skin what is the next frame to get the fashion frame love?

when are frost volt and vauban getting cloth physics? its been a long while since it was mentioned that they would get it

Will the Silver Grove be released this week or at least with in the month of Aug?

Will the customization of the Operators new suits that we saw in the last Dev stream only be one suit or all three?

Are there any more Delays that we can expect with the rest of Update 19 as you are at or very near your 30th hotfix. If you consider that Lunaro was U 19. 0

Primes!.... primes. primes. primes!

specifically older primes. 

with all the new and interesting designs for primed versions of warframes. and how they are getting more and more detailed!

will previous primes such as (Example) Excalibur prime and frost prime get a more updated look ? possibly later on in the future when all the major updates are done ?

Any plans on reviewing the resources on starting planets for new players as they have to transverse 5-6 planets in order to get access to the resources to build their next Warframe?

Earth->Venus->Mars->Phobos+Void->Ceres->Jupiter (neural sensors why you gotta be so far away).

I'm one of those that likes Archwing, the new freestyle system has a nice feature, its easier to pick up items and offers cool maneuverability. The orienteering in space though, needs more polishing, camera should be panned back due to drifting style movement when boosting and curving around enemies, harder to see and the movement is funky when I go left or right while shooting. The thing I don't like is because of the freestyle it makes it tedious to know when you're in catapult mode when not moving, I think we need a Velocity gauge. It feels like instead of flying and shooting, I need to fly around and stop then shoot and repeat. Rush mode archwing is not newcomer friendly 

Its great that the solar rail junctions serves as a wall to make players better and not to cheese through and I like it but I feel there should be a sub-wall like a mini boss wall or a semi replayable event wall to test players progression. Specter fights need to be more eviromentally challenged so that way newcomers use parkour system as well as making specters a bit more fun to fight instead of, join, wam bam, out the door. 

Star Chart is great, kinda wish there was more going on when viewing all of the planets within the solar system, like the music but the noise that plays after timer goes should be louder.

Will there be a profile icon of the recently added executioner [the twin Hek executioner]

Why did Archwing get inventory space when before it wasn't

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

When will the Focus system get tweaked?

When will Arcane Enhancements get tweaked, and their drop rates adjusted?  Due to the large drop table in Law Of Retribution, the heavy bias toward common arcanes in said table, and the guarantee of obtaining rare arcanes in Nightmare Law Of Retribution, it's extremely time-consuming to farm a full set of uncommon arcanes.

Any news on part IV? I have only heard "Soon". 

Any thoughts on a rework for Banshee? 

How goes the rework for limbo (DEFINITELY needs it)?

Any chance we can get the repayable quests sooner then later? It would be great instead of twiddling our thumbs waiting for an update. 

Any chance you will rework the old quests to have a more cinematic theme (Refer to previous question)?

Ability to fix level(Position of camera/archwing) in archwing? (Like a toggle or a switch that levels you) It's kind of annoying seeing the intercept target sideways or upside down. 

Anything being added to the relays soon? (Those rooms with the forcefield blocking it off is interesting and questionable)

Will the Liset be having those extra rooms opened once the new quest(s) for titania and War within come? 

Edited by DarthBane1
More questions