Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

Why are people so concerned with people getting rewards via the app?  Especially in a PvE game.

Is the community for this game dieing SO BAD that you can't let someone leave Warframe for a day without getting a login reward?  Despite installing an app on their device?  Jeez.

Yes to everything on that list, including rewards.  Because I'm not an elitist $&*^ that thinks people should be punished for walking away from their computers from time to time.

Edited by Traithan

I would like to be able to access things on my iPhone. That would be great.

Only if DE makes the programs will I download it. Not get it from someone who just decides to create it.

Just out of interest - what's wrong with software made by people who aren't DE?

Just out of interest - what's wrong with software made by people who aren't DE?

To be honest, and I mean no offense.

You don't work for DE. Also I'm concerned about security issues. I don't feel that any kind of info I provide will be safe and secure. Great idea? Yes... But 100% fool proof? I don't think so.

If DE decides to back you in this with all of the right security and backs your idea up with a contract saying our personal info and warframe account will be safe, pretty much saying DE is responsible for anything that goes wrong. Then I will get it.

Again... No offense to you.

Cheers my fellow Tenno. Keep coming up with great ideas.

Ps. Make it IPhone compatable please.

Edited by IIPREDATORII

To be honest, and I mean no offense.

You don't work for DE. Also I'm concerned about security issues. I don't feel that any kind of info I provide will be safe and secure. Great idea? Yes... But 100% fool proof? I don't think so.

If DE decides to back you in this with all of the right security and backs your idea up with a contract saying our personal info and warframe account will be safe, pretty much saying DE is responsible for anything that goes wrong. Then I will get it.

Again... No offense to you.

Cheers my fellow Tenno. Keep coming up with great ideas.

Ps. Make it IPhone compatable please.

Well yeah that's why I'm asking for an API provided by DE - to try to minimise any accidental errors that could occur

Obviously, like you said, the problem with software is that there are always bugs - nothing is ever foolproof

That's why I'm trying to get DE to back me :-)

In the meantime, you can use the rest of the app without worrying about security issues or anything :-)

Regarding iPhone compatibility - sorry but this probably won't happen. Firstly, I'd need an iMac to develop on (Apple won't let me use Windows/Linux computers). Then I'd probably need a device to test on. That's already a fairly hefty outlay, and then combine that with the fact that I have to pay Apple $100/yr just to keep the app on their store, and it becomes completely financially impractical. Especially seeing as I can't charge for the app, as apparently I'd be breaking copyright laws etc

Hey wanted to let you know that the app is great. I love the alert system , and how it alerts me for my needs. I would

like to see more puzzels in the games. I don't think we should be able to get our daily rewards. I would like to see us

be able to change our load outs on the app. And also check is our is our friends are online.

Hey wanted to let you know that the app is great. I love the alert system , and how it alerts me for my needs. I would

like to see more puzzels in the games. I don't think we should be able to get our daily rewards. I would like to see us

be able to change our load outs on the app. And also check is our is our friends are online.

What sort of puzzles would you like to see?

I would love to see this app made into the official app and see Ezard brought into DE or contracted by DE to make it happen. Although I DEFINITELY think it needs to be Eccentricity's version of login tracking.

That said DE is in a tough spot. Because this is a self-published game they haven't been given a huge chunk of money up front to pay for development like they usually would for a traditionally published game. It's a bit of a chicken-or-egg scenario, the only way to get money (besides emptying savings and taking loans which you don't want to do too much) to pay for development is for Warframe to earn money, but the only way to make Warframe profitable is to keep developing it.

I would love to see this app made into the official app and see Ezard brought into DE or contracted by DE to make it happen

Well I wouldn't complain :D

Although I DEFINITELY think it needs to be Eccentricity's version of login tracking

Yep, I completely agree

That said DE is in a tough spot. Because this is a self-published game they haven't been given a huge chunk of money up front to pay for development like they usually would for a traditionally published game. It's a bit of a chicken-or-egg scenario, the only way to get money (besides emptying savings and taking loans which you don't want to do too much) to pay for development is for Warframe to earn money, but the only way to make Warframe profitable is to keep developing it.

Well they must be getting a fair bit already from platinum sales/founders packages, and this will go through the roof as they start releasing the game to other platforms like PS4

Instead of the damage calculator just showing damage done by the enemy type, it should be the enemy type and also based on the enemy's level. For example, I'd like to know how much my sobek can do to a lvl 100 ancient.

Also, alerts don't load sometimes and I have to restart the app.

Great app by the way :)

Edited by Sandoom

Instead of the damage calculator just showing damage done by the enemy type, it should be the enemy type and also based on the enemy's level. For example, I'd like to know how much my sobek can do to a lvl 100 ancient.

Also, alerts don't load sometimes and I have to restart the app.

Great app by the way :)

Probably not going to add the enemy level bit in yet, as they said they're going to revamp the way armour scales and stuff, so I'd just have to rewrite the code :/

And I'll take a look at those bugs :-)

Probably not going to add the enemy level bit in yet, as they said they're going to revamp the way armour scales and stuff, so I'd just have to rewrite the code :/

And I'll take a look at those bugs :-)

Just had an update and the alert system seems to have been fixed, great job

i have a suggestion for a game though, what about the card game memory but with mod cards?  

Or we could even have a Warframe trivia section as well (when the lore gets a bit more fleshed out i suppose)

So yeah, there are a couple of ideas for you to have a think about and if the community likes them then it's a win!

Just had an update and the alert system seems to have been fixed, great job

i have a suggestion for a game though, what about the card game memory but with mod cards?  

Or we could even have a Warframe trivia section as well (when the lore gets a bit more fleshed out i suppose)

So yeah, there are a couple of ideas for you to have a think about and if the community likes them then it's a win!

Nice ideas :-)

If they get added in at all, then it'll be after I've sorted out all of the more "important" stuff in the app (damage calculator, alerts etc)

Nice ideas :-)

If they get added in at all, then it'll be after I've sorted out all of the more "important" stuff in the app (damage calculator, alerts etc)

I agree, the alert system and damage calculator are important, especially once the new Armour/Damage system comes into play.

Only if there's a WP version too :S

WP as in WordPress?

If I was going to make a website that used the API (which I probably would), then I'd just make it myself - WordPress makes very inefficient websites

Since it's a topic about a phone app, I was talking about Windows Phone

Oh yeah, forgot about Windows Phone XD

If I do port it to another platform, then it'll be Windows Phone, not iOS, as it's a lot cheaper - however, like with Apple, I still have to pay Microsoft annually to keep the app on the store :(

If I'm ever allowed to make any money off this app, then I'll probably get myself a cheap Windows Phone, and then port the app over :-)