Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Sajochi:

It was the evilest thing I could think of. 

I mean...you could have also made him take some heroin, so it's not the evilest thing you could have done.

18 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

You know that iron taste of blood, in your mouth after a long workout? It's in my nose.....

Usually that happened to me because of a ball hitting my nose or something bumping into it, then blood explosion. 

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Postal_pat:

You know that iron taste of blood, in your mouth after a long workout? It's in my nose.....

So you smell blood, yes?

7 hours ago, Datsher said:

So you smell blood, yes?

A little from column A and a little from column B. Something, something biology.

Poor Mag the cat has a kitty cold.

Boomer is starting to get it too. They're wandering around begging for warm cuddles while having sneezing fits that literally knock them off their feet.

everyone clear the way, and let a professional thread killer do their work.

25 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Boomer is starting to get it too. They're wandering around begging for warm cuddles while having sneezing fits that literally knock them off their feet.

Oh my gosh, hopefully they get well soon. 😞

Eidolons are sooo eye bleaching. Just look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an imposter who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesied this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of your Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TheErebus.:

Hi. My Name's BIngo Jimbo.

Erebus stop being a degenerate

vor 3 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

That sounds awfully adorable...or adorably awful

17 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I'm assuming it's too late but did you have video of this? You know, for science. 

3 hours ago, Sajochi said:

I'm assuming it's too late but did you have video of this? You know, for science. 

No, no video.

Boomer though, his nose is so clogged up he s breathing with his mouth open and is drooling everywhere. 

He's so sleep deprived because hell drown in his own juices if he doesn't keep his head up, I feel so bad for him.

18 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

No, no video.

Boomer though, his nose is so clogged up he s breathing with his mouth open and is drooling everywhere. 

He's so sleep deprived because hell drown in his own juices if he doesn't keep his head up, I feel so bad for him.

You might be able to alleviate some of the congestion with a nasal syringe. 

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

You might be able to alleviate some of the congestion with a nasal syringe. 

He won't let me get near his nose.  I already tried wiping it to get some of the boogers and he freaked out, hard.  Then I wasn't able to find him for a few hours.

I'm hoping it does.

I feel so bad for him.  He wandering around the house, wheezing and drooling everywhere, and he's not able to get any decent amount of sleep.  He's also abnormally skittish so it's hard to get good long warm cuddles going. 

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I'm hoping it does.

I feel so bad for him.  He wandering around the house, wheezing and drooling everywhere, and he's not able to get any decent amount of sleep.  He's also abnormally skittish so it's hard to get good long warm cuddles going. 

Poor cat, i hope he gets well soon.

Am 12.5.2018 um 16:42 schrieb MagPrime:

I'm hoping it does.

Hopefully he'll get better soon

Both kitties are doing better, they just have some sniffles and sneezes now. 

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

yay, they are doing better

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yay, that’s good news! Hopefully they fully recover soon.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Good to hear

On 2018-05-15 at 7:23 PM, MagPrime said:

Man, good for you to be able to take care of your pets. All of my pets died or escape on me.

I'm a terrible pet owner...

8 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Yikes.

I might be in the same boat one day. I can't imagine that I'll be any good at taking care of cats (that I seem to be highly allergic to), dogs or any other animal for that matter.

4 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Considering a run a part time job/hobby of selling, breeding, feeding, and growing Bearded Dragons, I can't afford being a terrible pet owner. Bad for my business, but it brings be decent money in return. But it costs quite a bit to get all the crickets fed to them.