Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

Recommended Posts

Excellent news for anyone who thinks their old laptops are dead! Just reset everything to defaults after a major update! Still get lag spikes from connecting to plebs...but no stuttering. Just retweak the settings after going default.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Primed Regen is supposedly attracting tons of people.

 

It's taking an eternity and a half to buy the mod from Baro, loading is taking literally minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

Wow, Primed Regen is supposedly attracting tons of people.

 

It's taking an eternity and a half to buy the mod from Baro, loading is taking literally minutes.

no, that's the slash set that attracts them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

no, that's the slash set that attracts them

I don't need it anymore. It seems I was sitting on a bunch of ducats do to my forma grinding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn weed people taking over the internet. I try to search if ginseng grows like a weed and get S#&$ results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Welcome to dankvile population 420.

Finally finished reading the rest of the RP. Would you like to find me or should I just head to the cafe on an errand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AerinSol said:

Finally finished reading the rest of the RP. Would you like to find me or should I just head to the cafe on an errand?

(I'll find you...why not on the way to the abbondend shoe factory so you can join in on the combat?)

Edited by (XB1)TheNarrowRoad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

(I'll find you...why not on the way to the abbondend shoe factory so you can join in on the combat?)

Sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ElGuirrix

 

I will be pretty much free the whole day so call me up if you are willing to forgive me and share a gaming session .

 

(not tomorrow though, I have a dance lesson to take and etc)

 

I will hop on right away :3

Edited by NativeKiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are the greatest species to ever graze this muther fukin planet

btw i am now a nationalist syndicalist

 

Image

Edited by BrownStalin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NativeKiller said:

@ElGuirrix

 

I will be pretty much free the whole day so call me up if you are willing to forgive me and share a gaming session .

 

(not tomorrow though, I have a dance lesson to take and etc)

 

I will hop on right away :3

I'll be free in about two hours after I have dinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I had a great nap that got rid of that headache that'll return the next day.

Period?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...