Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)A Nekros Prime said:

The day this post ends will be March 23rd,2022

are you sure about that

17 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

Because there's very little freedom in what you can post

Yeah, I know. That's why we fled.

Though I fled so hard that I didn't even come back to check on the thread till now.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah, I know. That's why we fled.

Though I fled so hard that I didn't even come back to check on the thread till now.

You made the right choice

2 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

You made the right choice

And here I hoped this amalgamation of sh*tposting coming from countless minds across the years would reach 20k pages some day

I wuvs it

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoS6HtLmOIGjRRMcK-lt19e5_v497P4V5uG-PurxCWvc_tWXwf7Sl19bW1eqzl3ruf2xnKGGXezvUaPSAZQjRWBSFhthwiJAMzEgCSLDFjQMX0T54QCCmBYlYhzQqTkHG0JGzJJLNg4qn5-6ru-wPoSipt.-6K6Frkhkgc3HIYC2O6QmMZsR58?width=349&height=620

@theclinton

What'cha think?

The lighting is awful, I was using a cellphone camera, but you can just barely see the rich blue along the left side and bottom.  ^.^

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I wuvs it

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cABoS6HtLmOIGjRRMcK-lt19e5_v497P4V5uG-PurxCWvc_tWXwf7Sl19bW1eqzl3ruf2xnKGGXezvUaPSAZQjRWBSFhthwiJAMzEgCSLDFjQMX0T54QCCmBYlYhzQqTkHG0JGzJJLNg4qn5-6ru-wPoSipt.-6K6Frkhkgc3HIYC2O6QmMZsR58?width=349&height=620

@theclinton

What'cha think?

The lighting is awful, I was using a cellphone camera, but you can just barely see the rich blue along the left side and bottom.  ^.^

Iz spooki

Spooky seal of spooks

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I wuvs it

@theclinton

What'cha think?

Mr Skeltal would be pleased by your dooty painting

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I wuvs it

@theclinton

What'cha think?

maybe a dentist could help?   ?

"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard..."

37 minutes ago, Primbone said:

"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard..."

Alright, start talking.

12 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I wuvs it

@theclinton

What'cha think?

Did you make that?

26 minutes ago, theclinton said:

Did you make that?

I wish lol 

It was done by a friend of mine, I bought it over the weekend.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I wish lol 

It was done by a friend of mine, I bought it over the weekend.

Well its pretty nice

2 minutes ago, theclinton said:

Well its pretty nice

Taking lessons from him this summer though.  Its gonna be awesome!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Taking lessons from him this summer though.  Its gonna be awesome!

Sounds great

• Upvote 1