Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

Something tells me a lot just happened in the past hour.

I AM NEVER GOING NEAR CHICAGO WITH THESE TWO IDIOTS AGAIN OH MY GOD

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

what did they do?

Sounds like brother is a stupid driver and probably was doing stupid things on the road. His fiance/wife/girl was involved in this stupidity. The question is which States they are going through next, so we can find the bodies.

4 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

what did they do?

One is terrified of semi trucks, so anytime there's one in the merge lane, she yells that she doesn't want to play with the semo trucks, so my brother stomps on the brake and serves to get away from it.  

Without checking mirrors.

And at no point is this truck a threat to us. But every time his girlfriend says that, we almost cause a feeling accident on the freeway. 

This has been going on for the last hour. They aren't talking to me anymore because I yelled at her to shut up and him to stop trying to get people killed.

• Upvote 4

Just now, MagPrime said:

One is terrified of semi trucks, so anytime there's one in the merge lane, she yells that she doesn't want to play with the semo trucks, so my brother stomps on the brake and serves to get away from it.  

And at no point is this truck a threat to us. But every time his girlfriend says that, we almost cause a feeling accident on the freeway. 

This has been going on for the last hour. They aren't talking to me anymore because I yelled at her to shut up and him to stop trying to get people killed.

sounds like i'm a better driver, and i have only driven a car once, which was yesterday

1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

sounds like i'm a better driver, and i have only driven a car once, which was yesterday

And he refuses to pull over and let me drive.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Couldn't blindfold her or put her in a carry-on the back?

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

But have you drove past a semi yet? It's huge like 20 bananas high, makes loud noises when you stick your head out the window, and usually comes with hairy men.

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

But have you drove past a semi yet? It's huge like 20 bananas high, makes loud noises when you stick your head out the window, and usually comes with hairy men.

no, because i usually don't need to

4 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

The truck is over it's max weight by 2.5, there is no place to stash her.  And she refuses to close her eyes, because she can still hear the trucks and proceeds to panic.

But, on the bright side, if these two don't get me killed, I won't ha e to do this again.  The main reason behind this road trip is that they are moving to the east coast  (I'm on the west)

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

I cant eat rhat much...

The worst case scenario is you'll have to hide the left overs.

7 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

The worst case scenario is you'll have to hide the left overs.

I can't hide that many left overs

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I can't hide that many left overs

What if we store them in plastic bubbles.... I have spares because my eldest sister didn't accept them for the baby shower. She's being a bit coo-coo for the whooping cough lately.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Postal_pat said:

What if we store them in plastic bubbles.... I have spares because my eldest sister didn't accept them for the baby shower. She's being a bit coo-coo for the whooping cough lately.

wat

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

wat

My eldest sister is having a baby in September, yay~~~~~. However she is following a trend among new mothers which is to "cocoon" their baby against the rampant, tyrannical, and evil whooping cough disease. Which becomes a problem (huge problem for newly made Grand-Mama Nan) because the parent is secluding her self and the baby, at least until she thinks you're clear. The immunizations you're given from 4months-15years lasts about until your twenty.

Now to be fair the whooping cough is deadly to newborns and it spreads easily in air, saliva, and skin contact. However there has to be a person around with the infection for it to spread, no infected no infection. With that said the newborn could practically pick it up from anywhere.....so I suggested a plastic bubble. She took offense to that.

Edited by Postal_pat

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

The truck is over it's max weight by 2.5, there is no place to stash her.  And she refuses to close her eyes, because she can still hear the trucks and proceeds to panic.

Just give her a good ol' mp3, max volume, close eyes and boom, no more worries. And if she can still think about the trucks, then the ol' reliable hammer to the face never fails