Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

So that's what happens when you summon Monkey... I need to do that more often! The spider bots of Venus will have nothing on this man.

No more summonings. Monkey is exhausted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

No more summonings. Monkey is exhausted. 

You must have a malfunctioning fusion reactor, youre not supposed to run dry nao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

You must have a malfunctioning fusion reactor, youre not supposed to run dry nao

Fusion reactor is fine, it's the "trying to crap in a public toilet in America" stress that's getting to me.

Why is there a gap? Why!? So that people can watch me take a :poop:?

A man and his bowels is a sacred thing damnit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Fusion reactor is fine, it's the "trying to crap in a public toilet in America" stress that's getting to me.

Why is there a gap? Why!? So that people can watch me take a :poop:?

A man and his bowels is a sacred thing damnit.

Ouch, that is not so convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

So that's what happens when you summon Monkey... I need to do that more often! The spider bots of Venus will have nothing on this man.

no no, this is what happens when you summon a monkeylord

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Fusion reactor is fine, it's the "trying to crap in a public toilet in America" stress that's getting to me.

Why is there a gap? Why!? So that people can watch me take a :poop:?

A man and his bowels is a sacred thing damnit.

yea... #*!%ing public merican toilets. barely any privacy, the toiler is also tiny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Ouch, that is not so convenient.

Indeed. I see now why we kicked people out of England to form the American colony. 

Not for religious views, but for perverted toilet habits.

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

no no, this is what happens when you summon a monkeylord

yea... #*!%ing public merican toilets. barely any privacy, the toiler is also tiny

I managed to hang my hoodie over the stall door, no peeping allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Indeed. I see now why we kicked people out of England to form the American colony. 

Not for religious views, but for perverted toilet habits.

I managed to hang my hoodie over the stall door, no peeping allowed.

i'm taller than the door....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i'm taller than the door....

Someone named Stalker_Cake is telling me they can peep over the cubicle door.

Is this the point where I call the police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Someone named Stalker_Cake is telling me they can peep over the cubicle door.

Is this the point where I call the police?

i have not commited any crimes as of this moment, i also have cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stalker_Cake said:

i have not commited any crimes as of this moment, i also have cash

You're making threats on my privacy! That's illegal, right...? Right?

I would just hold it in, you know, but plane toilets are worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

no no, this is what happens when you summon a monkeylord

yea... #*!%ing public merican toilets. barely any privacy, the toiler is also tiny

... "This is America."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

You're making threats on my privacy! That's illegal, right...? Right?

I would just hold it in, you know, but plane toilets are worse.

i've been flying too much to be bothered by plane toilets

37 minutes ago, (XB1)GrizzOfDarkness said:

... "This is America."

no secrets from merica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to take a healthy approach and switch to regular water. No one told me I would have to pee all the damn time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I decided to take a healthy approach and switch to regular water. No one told me I would have to pee all the damn time. 

What kind of water have you been drinking..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

What kind of water have you been drinking..?

 Regular water. Taking the daily recommended amount. I hate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sajochi said:

I decided to take a healthy approach and switch to regular water. No one told me I would have to pee all the damn time. 

 

3 hours ago, Sajochi said:

 Regular water. Taking the daily recommended amount. I hate it. 

Ouch, I bet that definitely sucks a lot to have to go a lot of the time lol. For me I usually drink a little under of the recommended amount of water.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-15 at 5:55 AM, Sajochi said:

I decided to take a healthy approach and switch to regular water. No one told me I would have to pee all the damn time. 

Get used to it. Supposedly that's how "healthy" people are like. I know how it feels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gamma745:

Get used to it. Supposedly that's how "healthy" people are like. I know how it feels.

stay hydrated! this is very important during hotter days like in summer. dehydration is very bad for your body and health and could make your ill and more vulnerable to diseases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, khan2k14 said:

stay hydrated! this is very important during hotter days like in summer. dehydration is very bad for your body and health and could make your ill and more vulnerable to diseases.

You're too serious for Last Post Wins... :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

You're too serious for Last Post Wins... :tongue:

It's okay, for in time we shall train him, and teach him the ways... OF THE TRULY DERANGED! EVIL LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Get used to it. Supposedly that's how "healthy" people are like. I know how it feels.

I'm slowly but surely getting used to it. I kicked the soda habit a year and a half ago, the next thing to drop was those "fruit juice" drinks that were really just dyed sugar water. At least I'm more alert and active because of frequent bathroom breaks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-15 at 1:43 AM, Sajochi said:

 Regular water. Taking the daily recommended amount. I hate it. 

Agreed, i can drink 0.5L before i get tired of it. Though i can wake up in middle of the night and have no issues with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...