Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

22 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

IT'S BACK!!!!!!

As old as I am...

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODKIjgbkjdaskhucbgvjlsfg. sdku.fuawvukbiludzkdvbuzdfskvbjhk

Finishing the trailer I actually had a tear in my eye. Feels good.

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Nonsense, I'm a nice tyrant. There's no need to run.

Yes, you might die in the combat, but you'll die entertaining people. It's for the best. 

But what if... You  die in the combat? It'd be... A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Edited by (XB1)UKILR

6 minutes ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

But what if... You  die in the combat? It'd be... A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

1) I'm immortal.

2) DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'D WELCOME MY DEATH! The cheek of some people...

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm immortal.

Then... This is where the fun begins.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'D WELCOME MY DEATH! The cheek of some people...

That's... Why I'm here.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Nonsense, I'm a nice tyrant. There's no need to run.

Yes, you might die in the combat, but you'll die entertaining people. It's for the best. 

But what if I choose life?

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

1) I'm immortal.

2) DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'D WELCOME MY DEATH! The cheek of some people...

Immortal you say? If that's the case, would you mind going through some test? I'd like to test the upper limits of your immortality and pain tolerance.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GrizzOfDarkness said:

THAT'S A THING?! CAN I ACTUALLY BUY THAT SOMEWHERE?!

Restaurant by the convention centre during TennoCon.

They had a Copper, an Amber and er... Can't remember the third. Each had a different theme so they weren't all Grineer.

I would have bought more but they were only for sale if you were going to drink it at the restaurant, and whilst I have no problems with alcohol I didn't really want to down 3 cans of the stuff before heading back to the convention. 

That just seems like a bad idea, you know? :crylaugh:

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

They had a Copper, an Amber and er... Can't remember the third. Each had a different theme so they weren't all Grineer.

I would have bought more but they were only for sale if you were going to drink it at the restaurant, and whilst I have no problems with alcohol I didn't really want to down 3 cans of the stuff before heading back to the convention. 

Nah, chug that shiz like it's nothing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Nah, chug that shiz like it's nothing.

And go to the toilet 3 times while on the plane? How about no?

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Not mass-produced then? Damn it.

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

And go to the toilet 3 times while on the plane? How about no?

You sure? Sounds like fun to me. :clem:

4 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

4 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Aww why not? Sounds like a good time.

You people sure have a weird definition of fun. Have you ever been in a plane toilet?

1 minute ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Nope, but I'd presume there alot like a boat toilet or an outhouse?

A little more fancy, but otherwise kinda cramped. Not exactly relaxing.

1 minute ago, Gamma745 said:

A little more fancy, but otherwise kinda cramped. Not exactly relaxing.

is 6'4 probably wouldn't be bothered by it

Tbf I'd probably be in it all drunk stroking the walls like guuurrllll you fancy..

18 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

You people sure have a weird definition of fun. Have you ever been in a plane toilet?

I personally haven’t and definitely don’t want to either haha.

10 hours ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

We need jazz at MAXIMUM JAZZ OUTPUT LEVELS!

No, no, it's always light jazz. Light jazz is perfect for every heinous occasion.

57 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

57 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Aww why not? Sounds like a good time.

Good lord, someone's never been on a plane before. 

Going to the toilet is an adventure. Games could be made, stories can be written, films can be produced around the adventure that is getting up to go to the loo on an aeroplane.

You think you just have to get up and walk to a cramped little cubicle? Hah! I wish it was that easy.

Step 1: Ogle the door to make sure there's no one in the toilet currently, because you don't want to be awkwardly waiting outside the door whilst Stewardesses try to get past, and you certainly don't want to be waiting up there in case the Pilot turns the seatbelt light back on again, causing you to need to return to your seat without having even pissed yet.

Step 2: Ensure that your shoes are on correctly. Surprising step? Feet tend to swell due to both the position you're sitting in and the long periods of inactivity, as such you'll find a lot of people taking shoes off, undoing laces etc etc.

Step 3: Ask the passengers sitting next to you (assuming there are any) if they could get up so you can get past. Due to, again, the inactivity people will generally be wrapped up in blankets and cables, and may have even fallen asleep. The stress of waking a sleeping person so that they can untangle themselves for you is... almost too stressful.

Step 4: Carefully make your way to the toilet ensuring that the turbulent bumps don't knock you into other passengers who are resting.

Step 5: Aim your stream whilst the plane bumps about.

Step 6: Repeat previous steps in reverse (except the aiming and ogling).

Philosophers often describe Frodo's journey to Mount Doom as ''Bad, but not as bad as getting up to use the loo on a plane''.

''Sounds like a good time''... I shake my head at you... 

Spoiler

:laugh:

Edited by DeMonkey

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Going to the toilet is an adventure. Games could be made, stories can be written, films can be produced around the adventure that is getting up to go to the loo on an aeroplane.

You think you just have to get up and walk to a cramped little cubicle? Hah! I wish it was that easy.

Step 1: Ogle the door to make sure there's no one in the toilet currently, because you don't want to be awkwardly waiting outside the door whilst Stewardesses try to get past, and you certainly don't want to be waiting up there in case the Pilot turns the seatbelt light back on again, causing you to need to return to your seat without having even pissed yet.

Step 2: Ensure that your shoes are on correctly. Surprising step? Feet tend to swell due to both the position you're sitting in and the long periods of inactivity, as such you'll find a lot of people taking shoes off, undoing laces etc etc.

Step 3: Ask the passengers sitting next to you (assuming there are any) if they could get up so you can get past. Due to, again, the inactivity people will generally be wrapped up in blankets and cables, and may have even fallen asleep. The stress of waking a sleeping person so that they can untangle themselves for you is... almost too stressful.

Step 4: Carefully make your way to the toilet ensuring that the turbulent bumps don't knock you into other passengers who are resting.

Philosophers often describe Frodo's journey to Mount Doom as ''Bad, but not as bad as getting up to use the loo on a plane''.

Reveal hidden contents

Really easy solution: water bottles

15 hours ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

As old as I am...

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODKIjgbkjdaskhucbgvjlsfg. sdku.fuawvukbiludzkdvbuzdfskvbjhk

Finishing the trailer I actually had a tear in my eye. Feels good.

Wonder if it will only be the bad batch or up to season 8

7 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I have, tons of times. I fly a lot every year, but fortunantly i have never been in the toilet, i have pissed in them though

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I have been on a plane before, and yep that definitely sounds like a ball.

-snip-

But an adventure still sounds like a blast to me. :clem:

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Red X278 said:

Really easy solution: water bottles

Nah, that’s too much work to do, I’d rather go in a suitcase instead of a water bottle. :clem:

19 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

IT'S BACK!!!!!!

Aw yiss, finally it can get further from the cut ending.