Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

So usually I have a pet on my lap and are always scratching it. Today I was given a baby to hold. Well muscle memory is a bastard that creates and leaves you with awkward and confusing situations.

11 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

So usually I have a pet on my lap and are always scratching it. Today I was given a baby to hold. Well muscle memory is a bastard that creates and leaves you with awkward and confusing situations.

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Edited by Postal_pat

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Heh.

Put it's back against your abdomen and place one hand on its tummy, keeping gentle pressure.  Keeps the kid upright, gives you control over its center mass and you still have one hand free. 

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Heh.

Put it's back against your abdomen and place one hand on its tummy, keeping gentle pressure.  Keeps the kid upright, gives you control over its center mass and you still have one hand free. 

Thanks will try.

hehehe, floppy babies.

27 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

floppy and full of noise

Some more than others. This one just watches people then tries to start a conversation, so nosey.

42 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Some more than others. This one just watches people then tries to start a conversation, so nosey.

when i was a small little boy i was prone to go missing because i didn't make much noise

18 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Ya know, I was going to try and find a gif or pic of a floppy-looking baby or something funny to edit... instead I find there's an actual "floppy baby syndrome"...

yeah thanks, internet...

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

when i was a small little boy i was prone to go missing because i didn't make much noise

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

9 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

at some point when i got a little bit older i layed under a wall with mailboxes while my parents (and some other people?) looked for me. i was just under their noses the entire time

Please send help, a hurricane has taken my internet hostage and I can't play me some warframe anymore. Also Hi.

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

Please send help, a hurricane has taken my internet hostage and I can't play me some warframe anymore. Also Hi.

A hostage situation?

I'll send my best.

Image result for swat gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

You won't know for sure until properly diagnosed by a professional witch doctor or voodoo priestess...

..just remember to bring proper identification, bank statements, last will and testament (just in case), fresh chicken blood, and a cheap bottle of rum. 

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00111111 00100000

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

I'm evil too.

Just when I thought Stalker can't be more pathetic

G1hCicu.jpg

Before you say 'reduced duration', the others Thralls will happily refresh it for me when it does expire.