Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

Recommended Posts

So usually I have a pet on my lap and are always scratching it. Today I was given a baby to hold. Well muscle memory is a bastard that creates and leaves you with awkward and confusing situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

So usually I have a pet on my lap and are always scratching it. Today I was given a baby to hold. Well muscle memory is a bastard that creates and leaves you with awkward and confusing situations.

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Edited by Postal_pat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Heh.

Put it's back against your abdomen and place one hand on its tummy, keeping gentle pressure.  Keeps the kid upright, gives you control over its center mass and you still have one hand free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Heh.

Put it's back against your abdomen and place one hand on its tummy, keeping gentle pressure.  Keeps the kid upright, gives you control over its center mass and you still have one hand free. 

Thanks will try.

hehehe, floppy babies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

floppy and full of noise

Some more than others. This one just watches people then tries to start a conversation, so nosey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Some more than others. This one just watches people then tries to start a conversation, so nosey.

when i was a small little boy i was prone to go missing because i didn't make much noise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Ya know, I was going to try and find a gif or pic of a floppy-looking baby or something funny to edit... instead I find there's an actual "floppy baby syndrome"...

yeah thanks, internet...

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

when i was a small little boy i was prone to go missing because i didn't make much noise

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

at some point when i got a little bit older i layed under a wall with mailboxes while my parents (and some other people?) looked for me. i was just under their noses the entire time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please send help, a hurricane has taken my internet hostage and I can't play me some warframe anymore. Also Hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

Please send help, a hurricane has taken my internet hostage and I can't play me some warframe anymore. Also Hi.

A hostage situation?

I'll send my best.

Image result for swat gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

You won't know for sure until properly diagnosed by a professional witch doctor or voodoo priestess...

 

..just remember to bring proper identification, bank statements, last will and testament (just in case), fresh chicken blood, and a cheap bottle of rum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00111111 00100000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

I'm evil too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just when I thought Stalker can't be more pathetic

G1hCicu.jpg

Before you say 'reduced duration', the others Thralls will happily refresh it for me when it does expire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...