Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

Recommended Posts

Il y a 17 heures, DeMonkey a dit :

Blame Sony.

Or it could be option 3, I might enjoy it :wink:

poetry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Finally, after months of waiting, my profile icon changed to my in game one

Lucky you.

Still waiting for mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Lucky you.

Still waiting for mine.

At this point I feel it's a random chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

At this point I feel it's a random chance

Agreed, can't count the number of times I've relogged the forums and no change. 

Then again, no one else on the forums has the glyph in question either, so I assume DE just haven't added it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeMonkey said:

Agreed, can't count the number of times I've relogged the forums and no change. 

Then again, no one else on the forums has the glyph in question either, so I assume DE just haven't added it yet.

So, I'm the only known one with that glyph on these forums as of this post. 

Looks like I win something after all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

So, I'm the only known one with that glyph on these forums as of this post. 

Looks like I win something after all

Not that one, I mean a different one. Aside from me no one else has it either :tongue:

Still a loser :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-08 at 7:04 AM, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

I see we will have her be covered in the blood of runeglypth's enemies as well 

 

Always, Good Pal! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Not that one, I mean a different one. Aside from me no one else has it either :tongue:

Still a loser :wink:

Monky -> evolving to -> extra speshul monky

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

Monky -> evolving to -> extra speshul monky

But I thought he already is a special case.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

No. That was from Deviantart.

Either way, that doesn't count. Animations and pictures can be made to do anything. When we see real pig flying, then we'll talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Either way, that doesn't count. Animations and pictures can be made to do anything. When we see real pig flying, then we'll talk.

*cries in corner*

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Either way, that doesn't count. Animations and pictures can be made to do anything. When we see real pig flying, then we'll talk.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...