Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

17 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4350439

Thanks

11 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

I just hate that if I buy something, I only have access to it on one platform.

I spent probably at least a thousand dollars on the PS4 port, and what do I have to show for it now I’m playing on the Switch? Nothing.

It’s total bull. Least PC players were able to migrate and bring over their primes and everything. Even the stuff they couldn’t migrate will probably be added later.

- and people ask why we say they don’t give a crud about consoles.

11 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

People always sucking DEs metaphorical d over how not anti-consumer they are, but nobody talks about how bs it is that you gotta buy Prime Access three times over if you wanna play on different platforms.

Over 140$ times 3. That’s bonkers. Even 60$ times 3 if all you get is the cosmetics is still crazy.

DE gotta fix this, pronto. They smart cookies. They could fix it if they cared.

Part of the blame lies in the policy consoles are using, that restricts movements to keep you on their platform. Since the consoles also runs a different build, it makes things more complex. Synchronizing the platforms would require them all to run the same build for the sake of simplicity, and then comes in exclusives.. it can quickly become a mess. While it can be solved, it is just expensive to do so. 

While i dont know this, i would assume most players stick with one platform and therefore not a issue for the majority.

11 hours ago, angias said:

It's because different platform use separate server and database.

Updating the same profile on multiple database is quite expensive.

Why is there multiples database instead of a singular? Dunno, either because different platform mean different politic or because having so many user logging at the same time would create quite the traffic. (We have seen countless example of server being saturated)

I think they want to streamline the traffic and make it easier to maintain which server handles what, else i completely agree.

5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I have to pack and move most of my stuff later today but I can't sleep and I have a migraine that's making it impossible to see out my right eye. 

Migraine.. what a pain it is, a one way trip to kill of all productivity. 

il y a 37 minutes, (NSW)Gregory a dit :

Like I said. They could fix it if they cared.

The fact that they’ve accomplished this much already is proof that where there’s a will, there’s a way.

.....internet isn't free and trafic will always be a slowing factor...

Has for updating for migration they shouldn't avoid thing such has prime S#&$.

Excuses, excuses.

Nobody should have to buy the same thing thrice, or quadruple times now that the Switch is out. They could come up with a solution, they just don’t want to because it benefits them.

Maybe the consoles won’t allow it, but there’s nothing stopping them from regranting what you’ve purchased on the consoles on the PC.

You bought Limbo Prime on PS4, they could just grant you it on the PC too. No permission needed. It’s theirs, and only theirs.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

Excuses, excuses.

Nobody should have to buy the same thing thrice, or quadruple times now that the Switch is out. They could come up with a solution, they just don’t want to because it benefits them.

Maybe the consoles won’t allow it, but there’s nothing stopping them from regranting what you’ve purchased on the consoles on the PC.

You bought Limbo Prime on PS4, they could just grant you it on the PC too. No permission needed. It’s theirs, and only theirs.

That requires account linking between all platforms and 3/4 of those platforms losing out on a portion of those sales. 

With how each individual market is set up, each comoany gets a cut of the sale.  It's not just DE's wallet that doesn't get the profit but PS4, XBox1 and the Switch if you buy on PC and have it transferred over. 

No company is going to agree to something that loses them thousands. 

57 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That requires account linking between all platforms and 3/4 of those platforms losing out on a portion of those sales. 

With how each individual market is set up, each company gets a cut of the sale.  It's not just DE's wallet that doesn't get the profit but PS4, XBox1 and the Switch if you buy on PC and have it transferred over. 

No company is going to agree to something that loses them thousands. 

What are you talking about?

If you buy it on PC, it all goes to DE doesn't it?

- and if you buy it on PS4, Xbox One, or the Switch, DE also gets paid, don't they?

So either way, wherever you buy it, you've paid DE for the content. And the PC side of things is 100% DE. No other companies would be affected, and no other companies have authority. If they lose thousands, it'll be because they're no longer being paid 2/3/4 times for the same content. It's not really a loss when they shouldn't have been getting paid that much to begin with.

And besides, PC players got to keep mostly everything they bought. Why only them? Sure, platinum didn't carry over, but everything they bought with platinum did. Except for a select few cosmetics maybe. Why is it fair that only PC players get to keep their purchases?

Il y a 3 heures, Critiamat a dit :

Can I report people for playing Saryn already?

Can i report a rinho because he is using iron skin?

Il y a 2 heures, Critiamat a dit :

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania the ability to speak does not make you intelligent

You can understand meme but fail to understand the concept of classes. Wut.

It's the job of saryn to make sustained dps.

Every frame that is good at that, worse or better than saryn, would also deserve to be reported.

Unless you were talking of saryn being too hot for the audience warframe Target.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

What are you talking about?

If you buy it on PC, it all goes to DE doesn't it?

- and if you buy it on PS4, Xbox One, or the Switch, DE also gets paid, don't they?

So either way, wherever you buy it, you've paid DE for the content. And the PC side of things is 100% DE. No other companies would be affected, and no other companies have authority. If they lose thousands, it'll be because they're no longer being paid 2/3/4 times for the same content. It's not really a loss when they shouldn't have been getting paid that much to begin with.

And besides, PC players got to keep mostly everything they bought. Why only them? Sure, platinum didn't carry over, but everything they bought with platinum did. Except for a select few cosmetics maybe. Why is it fair that only PC players get to keep their purchases?

Because reasons.

I could go into it but, I'd rather not bring General Discussion antics here and risk getting the thread locked. 

Who's got a cringy .gif for the holidays? 

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Because reasons.

I could go into it but, I'd rather not bring General Discussion antics here and risk getting the thread locked.

I don’t think there’s ever going to be a last post. They’d probably just remove the offending posts.

Who's got a cringy .gif for the holidays? 

giphy.gif

So, apparently DE (or whatever automated script DE uses) think I'm elligible for Hydroid Prime noggle despite not buying Hydroid Prime Access.

The question is, should I place it or avoid even touching it?

12 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

So, apparently DE (or whatever automated script DE uses) think I'm elligible for Hydroid Prime noggle despite not buying Hydroid Prime Access.

they know what your search history is

10 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

I don’t think there’s ever going to be a last post. They’d probably just remove the offending posts.

I’ll be the last one to post and win. :clem:

18 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Get all feely with that fun size golden hentoid, you know you want to. 

14 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’ll be the last one to post and win. :clem:

Only in your dreams. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

Someone say tentacles?

Quick, someone get this librarian some tentacles!

yay, got a limited super smash switch edition ^^

Quick, someone get this librarian some tentacles!

why can't you get him some? you probably have quite a few hidden around random places