Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Quick, someone get this librarian some tentacles!

*opens the tentacle cabinet*

he can have one of these

Just now, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

Was the person who tipped you off smoking marijuana up the anus, by chance?

Can't say honestly but their pants did seem to be on fire. 

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Can't say honestly but their pants did seem to be on fire. 

Liar liar pants on fire?

3 hours ago, xik4 said:

IMG-20181225-190429.jpg

really?

You better prepare for visitors

il y a 18 minutes, muscip a dit :

wadup page 13167?

it doesn't have a profile.

You can make one for it.

Edited by angias
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, angias said:

it doesn't have a profile.

You can make one for it.

Someone made a warframe Wikipedia page about LPW.  The admins over there didn't like it, so they removed the page. 

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Someone made a warframe Wikipedia page about LPW.  The admins over there didn't like it, so they removed the page. 

those buzzkills

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I would kinda like to see that.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Heretics. You should complain to USoulz about that and call her cute. She loves that.

Edited by Datsher

Literally perfect description of Saryn in this vid, just change few words.

https://youtu.be/_sLKGKl_d44?t=163

"Ok so you're in a fight, press 1, just wait for this thing to spread across the map, go get a drink or something, you can press 4 and kill whole map. The fun thing is sometimes you will not see any enemy around, press 4 and still see affinity number pop up somewhere. Saryn is so overpowered she doesn't care about the rules of Warframe, she will break the game so bad everyone will stop lagging, you won't even see numbers because her damage is inifinite. Another thing is you can equip multiple mods of the same kind, as you can see I have five Stretch because Kill MySelf. That's no way of being Saryn and not getting to player damage every single game. This is no joke, you will have twice as much as everyone else, you have like fkins your team's total, because you just press 1 and press 4, you don't know what you hit but you spread your seed all over the place, yes I just said that, she is like a prostitute: "She might not kill them, but there'll be semen on everyone."
Ok so if you play this beach, don't.
DON'T.

Edited by Critiamat

Il y a 2 heures, Critiamat a dit :

Literally perfect description of Saryn in this vid, just change few words.

https://youtu.be/_sLKGKl_d44?t=163

"Ok so you're in a fight, press 1, just wait for this thing to spread across the map, go get a drink or something, you can press 4 and kill whole map. The fun thing is sometimes you will not see any enemy around, press 4 and still see affinity number pop up somewhere. Saryn is so overpowered she doesn't care about the rules of Warframe, she will break the game so bad everyone will stop lagging, you won't even see numbers because her damage is inifinite. Another thing is you can equip multiple mods of the same kind, as you can see I have five Stretch because Kill MySelf. That's no way of being Saryn and not getting to player damage every single game. This is no joke, you will have twice as much as everyone else, you have like fkins your team's total, because you just press 1 and press 4, you don't know what you hit but you spread your seed all over the place, yes I just said that, she is like a prostitute: "She might not kill them, but there'll be semen on everyone."
Ok so if you play this beach, don't.
DON'T.

....wut

I know the damage cap and scaling is way too strong for spore own good, but the spread isn't automated. Excepted on the first target the spore won't spread if the enemy die from spore.

I still think this version of spore is weaker than it's precedent version.

You can ignore everything that i said, because i do play saryn.

How I tear it up after work; eat a box of Skittles while using discord voice chat, watching Netflix and knitting with a cat curled up on my feet.

I'm such a wild thing. 

Edited by MagPrime

On 2018-12-23 at 9:48 AM, ThumpumGood said:

these-posts-have-been-removed-in-case-th

Sex Jokes are Better!

dXBd2b.gifgiphy.gif

Hee Hee, I Had Too!

Edited by Runeglyph