Jump to content
Mr.ElevenXI

Last Post Wins

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I know it is important, that why you hid them in the spot you remember you'll come back to it.  its one thous moment heavy odd jobs.

Hek no, I put the GPS coordinates in a small black book that's tucked some....place safe...confused will smith GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Hek no, I put the GPS coordinates in a small black book that's tucked some....place safe...confused will smith GIF

loot radar time with Limbo shall find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

loot radar time with Limbo shall find it.

Nah, I'll just take a digger doge and see what turns up. 

Makes it more exciting that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Nah, I'll just take a digger doge and see what turns up. 

Makes it more exciting that way.  

Not if the doge is permantly stuck in the wrong plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Not if the doge is permantly stuck in the wrong plane.

Leave the doge out of this, you monster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Leave the doge out of this, you monster. 

Well, for me, they are mostly useless and cute, but gets stomped by the my sentinels utility. So im not gonna leave it out of it hue hue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Well, for me, they are mostly useless and cute, but gets stomped by the my sentinels utility. So im not gonna leave it out of it hue hue.

They have their uses but truth be told, I will never give up my glorious murder balloon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm listening to Star Wars audio books but...it's in Shakespearean form. 

Not sure how I feel about this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

They have their uses but truth be told, I will never give up my glorious murder balloon. 

With one of the few appropriate sentinel weapons, too bad sentinels are so squishy (aside from the golden potato) compared to companions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

With one of the few appropriate sentinel weapons, too bad sentinels are so squishy (aside from the golden potato) compared to companions.

I like using Crush, the murder balloon survives a bit better than most due to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I like using Crush, the murder balloon survives a bit better than most due to that. 

That and CC is essential for them. I currently favor Djinn with its resurection mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nova-XI said:

That and CC is essential for them. I currently favor Djinn with its resurection mod.

Yeah, CC to simply prevent any incoming damage from being in play is the most important. 

Now that I can link along in the game, I need to work on both the murder balloon and the weapon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My cousin and his gf just had a super cute moment (kissing hands) and I was like, awwww 😄

My cousin told me to #*!% off while blushing, and I'm all HOW, I'M IN A MOVING CAR!? TF AM I GONNA GO, THE TRUNK?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

My cousin and his gf just had a super cute moment (kissing hands) and I was like, awwww 😄

My cousin told me to #*!% off while blushing, and I'm all HOW, I'M IN A MOVING CAR!? TF AM I GONNA GO, THE TRUNK?

You should know better than to offer people such ideas. 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DropbearNinja said:

You should know better than to offer people such ideas. 😛

Yeah, he said yes.  I got back there and then we passed a cop while my butt was pressed against the rear windshield.  Surprisingly, we did not get pulled over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, he said yes.  I got back there and then we passed a cop while my butt was pressed against the rear windshield.  Surprisingly, we did not get pulled over.

Maybe the cop was too busy laughing seeing that scene?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gamma745 said:

Maybe the cop was too busy laughing seeing that scene?

Maybe.  Just glad we didn't get tagged lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagPrime said:

Maybe.  Just glad we didn't get tagged lol

Wanna try going back and asking him directly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Wanna try going back and asking him directly?

Naw.  That was half a State away in a car with no heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok 

That's so bad it make it actually good.

Can't tell what is most entertaining: the video or you watching the video. Make no sense? Probably.

 

Do not watch if you are sober or rested.

Edited by angias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angias said:

Ok 

That's so bad it make it actually good.

Can't tell what is most entertaining: the video or you watching the video. Make no sense? Probably.

 

Do not watch if you are sober or rested.

Hey angias I think the meds you're taking have been recalled due to being ineffective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MagPrime said:

My cousin and his gf just had a super cute moment (kissing hands) and I was like, awwww 😄

My cousin told me to #*!% off while blushing, and I'm all HOW, I'M IN A MOVING CAR!? TF AM I GONNA GO, THE TRUNK?

Phase to a different dimension obviously/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 13,199 complete pages in this thread.

25 posts per page.

That equates to 329,975 posts total.

Plus the 16 posts in this page makes 329,991 posts total.

This thread was fabricated on a warm June 23, 2013.

It's been 2,073 days since this thread was created.

If we divide 329,991 by 2,073, then you get 159.185, rounded to the nearest thousandth.

An average of one-hundred and fifty-nine posts.

Per day.

For the past SIX YEARS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

There are 13,199 complete pages in this thread.

25 posts per page.

That equates to 329,975 posts total.

Plus the 16 posts in this page makes 329,991 posts total.

This thread was fabricated on a warm June 23, 2013.

It's been 2,073 days since this thread was created.

If we divide 329,991 by 2,073, then you get 159.185, rounded to the nearest thousandth.

An average of one-hundred and fifty-nine posts.

Per day.

For the past SIX YEARS.

 

And then there is the unaccounted posts, as some have been removed over time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...