Trash, the ultimate warframe

Trash is a homeless warframe.

1st ability- Blend         (Trash Becomes a trashcan and devours enemies that come near him     (Uses 500 energy since he hasn't ate in days) )

2nd ability- Sacrifice           ( Poor hot coffee on enemies that does  50,000 damage, but drains 500 health ( YOU'RE WASTING HIS FOOD!!!!!) )

3rd ability- Rage    (Release a  horrifying stench that instant kills enemies Within a 50 mile radius)

4th ability- Hopeless (  Release a stench and (making your enemies eat you) give up and inject yourself with fluids that will poison your enemies)

5TH ABILITY- Greetings (Trash urinates on enemies, distracting them away from important objectives and people)

Lotus- This, is Trash. A warframe that uses the environment to save the lives of people (Trash is so bad that the Lotus doesn't even know what to say anymore). Trash is a warframe for advanced gameplay. Try to survive Tenno, use the environment for your protection. Have a nice day.

I was just making this wen I was in a laughing moment lol

Edited by (PS4)TheLemon703
Explanation
10 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

"#1.. This idea was a real #2".. "Now take us to Larunda, Baro owes me 100 plat."

I know it was a real idea, which is why I posted that -_-

Edited by PoisonHD
Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I thought it was hilarious.

Can he be released into the game now and the a year later a female frame named garbage will be added? 

PERFRECT!!!!!     Thanks for understanding and checking it out hehe. I would add these 2 warframes if I was an administrator or whatever on april fools day. XD

Sacrifice Augment--Warning Label: Adds a cardboard warning sleeve that says CAUTION! CONTENTS HOT! Exchanges the Health cost for Credits (only a few million for the legal fees).

Edited by Maicael
5 minutes ago, (PS4)TheLemon703 said:

PERFRECT!!!!!     Thanks for understanding and checking it out hehe. I would add these 2 warframes if I was an administrator or whatever on april fools day. XD

There was a Halloween alert once where someone put a bunch of saw blades on infested and had you run around with no weapons on a map looking for something. the only way you could kill them was by kicking open giant jackolanterns that would burst into Embers old fire blast ability. I S#&$e you not.

They used to do stuff like that

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
It was actually fun
50 minutes ago, (PS4)TheLemon703 said:

5TH ABILITY- Greetings (Trash urinates on enemies, distracting them away from important objectives and people)

I would play this warframe just for this ability. +1, thanks for the laughs.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

There was a Halloween alert once where someone put a bunch of saw blades on infested and had you run around with no weapons on a map looking for something. the only way you could kill them was by kicking open giant jackolanterns that would burst into Embers old fire blast ability. I S#&$e you not.

They used to do stuff like that

That one was fun! I hope they do something bizarre like that again.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

I'm not a SJW, but making fun of hobos is just... not fun. As in at all. At least in my opinion

Making fun of hobos is wrong, but being a warframe that runs around, throwing hot coffee on enemies is pretty funny though.

I appreciate the humor, but homelessness sucks and isn't funny. 

It's not your fault, though. The media is filled with jokes about hobos, homeless people, and mental illness (something many homeless people have).

That said, I did laugh (when I got to the "Greetings" power).

13 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

I appreciate the humor, but homelessness sucks and isn't funny. 

It's not your fault, though. The media is filled with jokes about hobos, homeless people, and mental illness (something many homeless people have).

That said, I did laugh (when I got to the "Greetings" power).

I understand, I was just in having a moment.