Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Needs To Be A Place People Want To Hang Out.

Magister_Zel

• 1 month later...

The dojo is a pretty bland place and most folks don't stay for more then a little while

in the dueling arena or to contribute resources.

I think there should be other activities that will draw in players like skill test challeges with a score board posting the best player or an acrobat training area.

Maybe you could have something silly like pets or games you can play with other clan members...i dunno something though.

What I would like to see is on login you are loaded into your dojo by defualt.

This all ties into my current new room ideas found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87065-new-dojo-rooms-concepts/?view=findpost&p=957317

The main idea is to turn the defualt load map into a room where people can access it. This way people in the hall meet in the Star Chart room to go on missions. The other idea is an arsenal room so players can load the loadout/arsenal area and get ready for missions or change loadouts between duels.

New players load in a default hall, has only Star Chart room, Arsenal room, a Main hall, a Few connectors and that's it. All the details are in the link so check it out and add your own ideas as well.

I don'r want to 'hang out' in a dojo. I want to run missions; that's where the game is. Players can access clan chat from anywhere, so they don't need to be in a 'water cooler' space to socialize unless they're trying to roleplay, and Warframe isn't that kind of game. To that end, dojo content like this will be a waste of resources.

That might be your opinion, but if you check the Dojo Feedback Section deeply, you will be thrilled with the ammount of great ideas scattered around.

And the 

I hope they change it into your starting location if in a clan, and make it so that all of the armory, foundry, market and what not can be accessed from there.

You should perhaps still be able to access all of the stuff but if there were "physical" shops and loadout places that would be cool. You could team up with players in a "mission room" where the solar system would be visible (holographic). Like a lobby.

If your clan based weapons or other stuff were built in the dojo there would be a reason to go there too. Entering Dojo takes to many steps as is right now as well.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...