PC Update Status Thread: The Silver Grove. COMING NOW!

1 minute ago, Pendragon1951 said:

anyone know for sure if those silly sprays are permanent where ever you spay them or do they go away when the mission is over?

I don't think they'd stay around for future missions.  I think when the mission is over they leave.  As for the sprays themselves, is it a bit silly?  Perhaps, but its the little things that keep the game fun.  I for one will enjoy leaving a calling card at each datavault I hack in spy missions.

1 minute ago, Rolhn said:

How complex can Titania be? It is pretty much a warframe whose 4 makes an archwing appear, almost like when yoru warframe goes into the water in select areas at Uranus. They just had to make it so when 4 is pressed it would be like you are going into archwing submersible water.

Well a simple example...On prime time Reb and Megan did a handshake in Fairy Form. They started to test a handshake, one as fairy and one not, but decided against it. There's a lot of little things to test for something like this

4 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

anyone know for sure if those silly sprays are permanent where ever you spay them or do they go away when the mission is over?

Ofc they will go away when the mission is done ._. Imagine the whole map covered with spray jpg... or more like gif from the looks of it

Edited by Stoner74
1 minute ago, MayuriK12 said:

I don't think they'd stay around for future missions.  I think when the mission is over they leave.  As for the sprays themselves, is it a bit silly?  Perhaps, but its the little things that keep the game fun.  I for one will enjoy leaving a calling card at each datavault I hack in spy missions.

but you will be the only one who sees it if that is the case, I'd be more open to the idea if they had a sense of permanence, but since they don't it seems just a waste of plat, at least to me. 

3 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

but you will be the only one who sees it if that is the case, I'd be more open to the idea if they had a sense of permanence, but since they don't it seems just a waste of plat, at least to me. 

Yea, but the strain it will cause on systems would be insane after several weeks.

The overlapping entities would probably make several people lag, as well as also using a lot of V RAM once the whole tile is coated with them

Edited by Kerfufles
10 minutes ago, Rolhn said:

How complex can Titania be? It is pretty much a warframe whose 4 makes an archwing appear, almost like when yoru warframe goes into the water in select areas at Uranus. They just had to make it so when 4 is pressed it would be like you are going into archwing submersible water.

likee what happens when small titania goes into the water

7 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

they'll disappear, the maps ARE randomly generated after all

1 minute ago, Pendragon1951 said:

I thought they said early morning?

to be fair its only about 10 am where they are, give them another hour or so, they probably had a couple of things for them to sort out still

Edited by NightBlitz

Stable Lunaro server and tiny Titania looks great but...

There are many dudes desperately waiting for Umbra Excalibur with his cinematic quest.

Hope DE to warp the Silver Grove up soon, and deploy the War Within before the september comes.

Just now, Chantepleur said:

Stable Lunaro server and tiny Titania looks great but...

There are many dudes desperately waiting for Umbra Excalibur with his cinematic quest.

Hope DE to warp the Silver Grove up soon, and deploy the War Within before the september comes.

i'm taring my hair out and burning it because i want war within