Spoiler

Rebecca: masateru's Trinity Strega
p0GRj7P.jpg

Megan: centerangle's Celestial Lotus
SbF5ZVr.jpg

Codex Art Contest 3.0 - Additional Winners

http://imgur.com/a/LleAf 

Fan Concept of the Week

MissMarifire: Relay Concept: The Virtuous Star Tenno Bar + More!

See you tomorrow for Devstream #79!

3 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Just in case anyone missed this, a little tip on what materials you're going to need for the first part of the Titania quest:

2/3 are perfectly manageable, but what in the world is Dusklight Sarraceni? Didn't notice that until now. Guess we'll have to be 33.33% ready (not including Morphics here).

Edited by LazerSkink

I've got some big post being written on the concept thread itself, but nonetheless I'm glad to see the Virtuous Star getting on Prime Time.

EDIT: Here's the post in the thread about my thoughts on the concept being on Prime Time. It's a bit dated since I've updated the thread a bit, but it does summarize my feelings well.

Edited by MissMarifire

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Woofsie said:

Any idea how many we need?

Well the only thing we need for the NightFall Apothic is 6 Moonlight Dragonlily, 12 Sunlight Threshcon, 2 Morphics, and 2 Dusklight Sarraceni (not available yet).
The blueprint itself I believe [DE]Rebecca showed during PrimeTime you'll get it after you talk to New Loka, or sometime after.

The both Dragonlily and Threshcon can be obtained by scanning. Dragonlilys are the little white flowers on Earth, but the Moonlight variant is only in night-time missions. If you scan them during the day, you get Sunight Dragonlilys instead.

Threschons are those little egg/coconut-shape conifer cones you'll find lying around. Again, you need to scan them during the day-time missions to get the Sunlight variant.

The Dusklight I have no idea the hell that is, so I'm assuming it'll be part of the update we'll be getting [ideally] tomorrow.

Hope that helps!~ (:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

39 minutes ago, Fangsie said:

I didn't really know where else to bring this up, but that Trinity Prime fan art in the Fan Art of The Week is traced from this: http://goingloco.tumblr.com/post/137705766119/our-lobster-and-savior-that-heart-is-made-of

In the traced art you can even see the original in the background. I didn't want someone else's hard work to not be seen is all.

Good job catching that copier.  Totally not cool of the person copying someone else's fanart without giving credit to or asking permission from the original artist.