The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ceres; Seimeni BUG

Rizilliant

So i was farming Orokin Cells.. Got a 3 hour resource drop chance booster, and figured Id tak ePilfering Hydroid, and i get into a game in progress.. They all bail at wave 10, and i dstay.. Im alone after Host migration, and for the next 5 waves,  i had to walk to each individual door, to kill the Infewsted.. They would not come out and attack, until i opened the door myself.. This obviously took forever.. I had hoped it was just a host migrate glitch taht would fix itself by wave 12, but it didnt.. And i extracted at 15... Thats very annoying!  5 wavesd of farming infested, and i had to Hunt them manually..

6 minutes ago, Rizilliant said:

So i was farming Orokin Cells.. Got a 3 hour resource drop chance booster, and figured Id tak ePilfering Hydroid, and i get into a game in progress.. They all bail at wave 10, and i dstay.. Im alone after Host migration, and for the next 5 waves,  i had to walk to each individual door, to kill the Infewsted.. They would not come out and attack, until i opened the door myself.. This obviously took forever.. I had hoped it was just a host migrate glitch taht would fix itself by wave 12, but it didnt.. And i extracted at 15... Thats very annoying!  5 wavesd of farming infested, and i had to Hunt them manually..

It's a pathfinding and spawn problem. These things have been around for a while. Guess they can never find the code that borks when this stuff happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...