Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day of the dead 2014

(XBOX)JoeABroke

Oct, 2014 there was a pack where an armor set with wings was available, does anyone know what they are called? On another note does anyone else think they should make a come back? They look great and stick out on PC players such as @mogamu, when I also noticed them on the Acolyte Nogle Statue set, I think they should make a come around in the next set of skins and items for us console players to take grabs on this set of armor that everyone seems to overlook.

Be sure to check out his channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/mogamuTV

Ideas for new Items

• DOTD Banners for your ship
  • DOTD Syandana
  • DOTD Lotus nogle
  • DOTD Rubico sking ( because that thing kills! )
  • DOTD Ship interior decoration ( like the Christmas classic. )

0ssg8lV.jpg 

Edited by (XB1)JoeABroke
Tag Mog

By "wings" do you mean the shoulder pieces on Nekros there? if so, that is the Nebris armor and they usually come around halloween or DotD.

and the acolyte noggles were an event item so i dont know if they will come back. and if you keep up with the event dates, even us console people dont miss the noggle sets or the cool goodies

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Just now, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

By "wings" do you mean the shoulder pieces on Nekros there? if so, that is the Nebris armor and its usually around halloween or DotD.

and the acolyte noggles were an event item so i dont know if they will come back

1 minute ago, Drazhar14 said:

The shoulder pieces are called Naberus. The day of the dead stuff did make a come back last year with more skins added, I don't see why they wouldn't return this year again. 

Thanks guys, I must have missed these. Ive only seen the skins but, missed the Naberus Armor. In all I hope it makes a return.

Just now, Drazhar14 said:

No problem. Just wait until Halloween this year. And I'd also like to see a Halloween themed ship interior. Getting bored of my all year snowflakes lol 

For some reason my snow flakes are gone. Made me pretty sad inside to see my 1 credit go to waste.

Just now, (XB1)JoeABroke said:

For some reason my snow flakes are gone. Made me pretty sad inside to see my 1 credit go to waste.

I honestly don't know how to disable mine. Don't mind the extra decoration though. Would rather some spooky themed stuff though 

7 minutes ago, Drazhar14 said:

No problem. Just wait until Halloween this year. And I'd also like to see a Halloween themed ship interior. Getting bored of my all year snowflakes lol 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)JoeABroke said:

4 minutes ago, Drazhar14 said:

I honestly don't know how to disable mine. Don't mind the extra decoration though. Would rather some spooky themed stuff though 

The christmas decorations disappear when sold.