Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PortraitRose said:

I can't start the quest, any ideas to help fix it the problem? [When I click on "set it to active quest" it says "This quest could not be started" immediately after and I've tried this about 5 times now.]

Im having the same issue and Already beat the second dream quest

Just now, MarioMadness said:

Im having the same issue and Already beat the second dream quest

Same I've finished the second dream and am on Neptune as well I think I may just have to go back to the New Loka though since everywhere I look it says something about Apothic, which makes it seem like you get the blueprint from New Loka as well.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Soft Launch: Player Hosted Servers

At this stage volunteer servers are limited to running Lunaro only, and require a separate dedicated computer to host. 

The initial roll-out will be conducted via an invite-only process due to the need to gauge scalability and success. We will be using this soft launch to gather valuable feedback and stats and once we determine that the system is ready to provide the best experience we will be moving forward with a full scale public release.

I can run a dedicated server but need more informations. Do we need a windows or linux server ? Is there some system requirements ?

I've been really liking Titania, but wow.. her ult has some issues. Her hitboxes are way too large, you constantly bump into things your character model is nowhere near- in fact, you can't even squeeze between lasers in vaults that you CAN fit through without shrinking. Like, your hitbox is straight up larger after shrinking. She gets constantly stuck on doors too, again, that visually she's not caught on.

And her ult flies way too slow, speed boost for all forms of it would be a great improvement, especially if the hitbox issues are fixed.

Her passive is really neat, and definitely worth trying with a bullet jump mod, her 1, 2, and 3 seem good but I haven't had the chance to test maxed ones really since I've been pumping forma into her. I am disappointed that her buff ability got reduced so harshly, though. It didn't need to stay as 30 something but 4 is a bit disappointing.

In terms of visuals, she's my favorite frame in the game now, beating out vanilla nova. The best part is she has NO permanent gray and NO horrible darkening on her colors, like nearly every frame in the last few years has suffered from. Overall thanks for the great work DE, but I really do think the two things I mentioned with her ult need to be addressed.. or at least they really should be. Greatly inhibits her ult from being fun, even if it's still decent on virtue of the guns and melee.

Edited by NearoC

4 hours ago, Loxyen said:

You forgot to mention that the Vectis not only became a dmg nerf, but you guys also killed the reload cancel + added an extra reload time punishment if you still try to reload cancel it..... thanks that was really unnecessary :/

Yep, just did an Alert and the very first thing I noticed was that my Vectis Prime with Depleted Reload - my favorite gun - has been wrecked. That thing was a blast to use with the reload cancelling, felt a lot like the Alien Swarm railgun. DE why, it isn't even OP and definitely didn't need a nerf :-(

15 minutes ago, SparksterX said:

Question.

As a part time healer, my TAB key now only just brings up the progress results and doesn't show my squad mates health bars. Did they rebind it or completely remove it?

...?

Seeing people's health bars is something you can have always on in the settings, not only when you press tab.