Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions. 
  • Added more Relic Rewards into Rotation A in replacement of some Credit Bundles and Mods. 

Thanks I mean Many Thanks for those two as they will help out so many of us.

2 minutes ago, MagnusRaiden107 said:

I had 210 Max Rare Fusion Cores and 100 Max Uncommons. None of them got converted to Endo. They were just deleted. Anyone else have this problem?

Did you try ranking  a mod? and did you restart? 

9 hours ago, Kasarian said:

How much common, uncommon and rare fussion cores were worth? That's something I would like to know without having to to math. (as I want to check whether my cores were grinded into Endo without any loss as it were with my Void Keys)

Hard to tell because i can't recall exactly what i had but I know my ball park of yellow cores and it seems very much like I got all my Endo or it's very very close. That was the first thing i checked.

Yes, cores was fairly converted to endo, but duplicate mods now much less useful, they do not provide polarity bonus and dupes fusion bonus. And manually sell all these mods for endo BEFORE upgrading a mod is pain in the &#!.

Edited by K4r4k4s4

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

GLYPHS
Now you can place your mark around your environment using Glyphs! Show your foes you are close by or simply show off your favorite Warframe. 

are there glyphs available for all warframes? if so, then i'm missing quite a lot. was looking for a valkyr glyph, but alas.. no catwoman

10 hours ago, Rainbow_Dashu said:

"Fixed an exploit with Smeeta's Charm ability."

About time something as broken as Smeeta's charm got tweaked. Thank you so much for this.

Hide contents

I know that only the people that abused Charm will complain at this.

As I dont really know what the abuse was of and cant get the exploit fix here. You seem to have sound info in this matter, mind sharing a bit here what actually was being abused and what actually is fixed now???

@[DE]Megan It'd be really helpful if you could explain a little bit more on the SMEETA 'exploit fix' issue?? Warframe has become way too much grindy than what it used to be and now-a-days we are almost forced to do the sweaty grind for everything we are looking for, even 2-3 step grind for a single item over the influence of rng where radiant relics give formas or even common rewards most of the times.

Smeeta is very much helpful because of her charm ability. I really want a little clarification on this issue as I have read and searched all over the forum for at least something but found nothing except for everyone looking for an answer here.

Hope to hear from you soon. [ Really getting upset of the nerfs being imposed :( ]

Okay. I know sometimes I can come off seeming a little frivolously negative, but there are two actually rather significant issues I've encountered with The Silver Grove quest.

The first is that, structurally, it kind of seems like a carbon copy of Sands of Inaros: you run around various tilesets trying to complete a specific number of repetitions of a simple task, equip something in your inventory, and then apply the phlebotinum in question to a rock in a specific location that you keep having to return to in order to do the same. Considering that was our last quest, I feel like a little more variety would have been nice?

Second, and possibly more importantly: I've completed two missions on the Grineer asteroid base tileset looking for Vestan Moss now. I've gotten 12 scans, which is just under half of what the quest requires. And I'm now so motion sick from continual zooming in and out while spinning around in place in poor lighting that I can't actually continue, and this is with motion blur off.

The last time a game made me feel this physically bad was like nine years ago when I was playing Twilight Princess's underwater section for the first time. Please consider going a little easier on those of us who are easily nauseated.

Edited by Aebara

8 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

I love the fusion core system change. I additionally love that I can now choose what rank I'm upgrading to. This makes upgrading mods so much more guilt free and efficient.

Actually it punishes you as you need twice as much mods as it was before. Credits are approximately the same but you need more mods. 

I do not understand -- why should I buy Titania's bp for 35 000 credits in the shop if I will get it after quest completed anyway ? I bought Titanias bp right after I got her last part (helmet) and before I received letter with bp from New Loka just because quest bugged as usual and you have to complete any other mission to make quest progress proceed. Im kinda lost 35 000 credits now.

Edited by MyDoomWin32

11 hours ago, chuckdm said:

The reward for doing 40 minutes is still the reward for doing 40 minutes - Affinity, Credits, whatever else used to drop from a non-void Survival or Defense or whatnot.  You just no longer HAVE TO in order to get prime parts.  Basically, the grind is still there if you want it, but you no longer REQUIRE it for the purpose of getting prime stuff.  I don't see any downside to this.

As to Rescue and Spy, this is not hard.  1) Get your 10 reactant on your rampage.  2) Clear the room.  3) Hack alarms off.  4) Finish your rescue or spy as normal.

Neither Rescue nor Spy requires that you stealth until you hit the vault/prison room - so don't.  Make a ruckus en route, then stealth when you actually need to.

Now I can farm dual-stat Heat and Cold mods (a constant source of plat even if you already have them all) and Specter blueprints AND farm prime parts IN THE SAME MISSION.  Once again, I don't see any down side to this.

Uhm... If you don't see a downside to not getting more prime parts for doing a longer void fissure mission (that is much harder than a normal endless mission due to the spawns of corrupted units) then I don't think you get my point. I understand that the grind can still be there - and it is till there since you have to farm relics - but the rewards were basically nerfed from prime parts to basic rewards with the mission becoming more difficult than the 'basic' mission at the same time. So... less rewards for a harder mission. I don't know how to call this if not a "downside"
And that's not mentioning key vs relic efficiency (where a sabotage key was worth 4 prime parts if you found all cashes, and an endless mission key granted more prime parts the longer you ran it, and now every relic equals exactly one prime part. Meaning you have to spend more time farming relics to get less prime parts than when you farmed keys and ran endless void missions.

As for Spy and Rescue... I understand what you're saying, but I don't know about others, but I personally had a ridiculous amount of missions where a fissure opened and spewed out a dozen enemies in the middle of the actual stealth part of the mission. Oh, and did I mention they can activate the alarm? Yeah, they can. And they can spawn at any point, anywhere (which is another issue altogether, when a group of bombards protected by an ancient spawns right out of your &#! then I simply call it a bad game design, not difficulty. Not giving the player a chance to react isn't difficult, it's cheap)
So while I agree you can kind of separate the objectives of the fissure and the mission, the inherent mechanics of the fissures means that enemies can randomly appear wherever and destroy any chance for stealthing through the vault.

26 minutes ago, AraonTheDrake said:

As for Spy and Rescue... I understand what you're saying, but I don't know about others, but I personally had a ridiculous amount of missions where a fissure opened and spewed out a dozen enemies in the middle of the actual stealth part of the mission. Oh, and did I mention they can activate the alarm? Yeah, they can. And they can spawn at any point, anywhere (which is another issue altogether, when a group of bombards protected by an ancient spawns right out of your &#! then I simply call it a bad game design, not difficulty. Not giving the player a chance to react isn't difficult, it's cheap)
So while I agree you can kind of separate the objectives of the fissure and the mission, the inherent mechanics of the fissures means that enemies can randomly appear wherever and destroy any chance for stealthing through the vault.

Agreed.

Getting really sick of rifts spawning 5 bombards with 5 heavy gunners right behind them and 3 ancient healers right behind that.

27 minutes ago, AraonTheDrake said:

Uhm... If you don't see a downside to not getting more prime parts for doing a longer void fissure mission (that is much harder than a normal endless mission due to the spawns of corrupted units) then I don't think you get my point. I understand that the grind can still be there - and it is till there since you have to farm relics - but the rewards were basically nerfed from prime parts to basic rewards with the mission becoming more difficult than the 'basic' mission at the same time. So... less rewards for a harder mission. I don't know how to call this if not a "downside"
And that's not mentioning key vs relic efficiency (where a sabotage key was worth 4 prime parts if you found all cashes, and an endless mission key granted more prime parts the longer you ran it, and now every relic equals exactly one prime part. Meaning you have to spend more time farming relics to get less prime parts than when you farmed keys and ran endless void missions.

Sabo was worth 2 parts if you found all 3 containers. Not 4. ;)